What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour: Sam Williams signed for 2 years a

st.phil

Bench
I'm not taking the piss, You'll see, I think he's a decent half, he's just not much different to what you have.

Mate just cos he has headgear does not make him the same as soward. Similarities are he also plays in the halves. Run a long now...

Godz Illa

Coach
@RugbyLeagueNews: St George Illawarra Dragons are set to announce the signing of Canberra Raiders halfback Sam Williams. #nrl
I'll give credit to the guy in charge of that twitter account: he really knows how to read these forums.

Well... I've just been lurking in "The Green House" (a Raiders forum).

The Raiders fans there appear to be resigned to losing Williams, though they're not happy about it.

I've not really seen him play, but he's commonly described by them as a player who can lead his team around the field.

So, while he may not win a GF for us next year, he appears at least, to have talent and potential.

Let's hope.

Godz Illa

Coach
He's a Penriff supporter, the modus operandi is to embellish the worth of Soward at every opportunity.

jenninga

First Grade
I'll be pretty pumped if we sign him tbh. Kid can play, will need to work on his defence though
To be fair most halves need work on defence,i would be ecstatic if he is instrumental in plenty of points for us in attack.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
All I said was he is the same sort of player as Soward and I thought it strange that you would sign that sort of player.

Defensive much!?!

Luke Bowden

First Grade
He's a Penriff supporter, the modus operandi is to embellish the worth of Soward at every opportunity.

Williams is younger = Fact
Soward is faster = Fact
Soward has a better kicking game = Fact

What did I say that was incorrect?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Mate just cos he has headgear does not make him the same as soward. Similarities are he also plays in the halves. Run a long now...

Have you actually seen Sam Williams play?

He is quite good, very similar to Jamie Soward in fact.

Latest posts