What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franko

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
f**ked if I know mate.

He's changed his colours more than....well Tyron Smith.

With Burns re-signing with Manly, BK re-signing probably, and their possible acquisition of another backrower...you'd have to say they are probably out of the race.

Then there is Newcastle...if they are going to top up Simpson's contract, Sign Adam MacDougall and Chris Walker, you'd have to say they are out of the race....

I dunno...I don't care any more. I just want the idiot to make up his mind so all parties involved can move on.

Newcastle have lost Gidley, Carney and Quinn though.

cussy

Juniors
Bet you any money if Bluey Southern were to leave he would end up back at the Dragons.He has all his family down here.He also played all his juniour footy with Head, Young, Sims and Poore.

innsaneink

Referee
cussy said:
Bet you any money if Bluey Southern were to leave he would end up back at the Dragons.He has all his family down here.He also played all his juniour footy with Head, Young, Sims and Poore.

Saints have re-signed most of their players ....might not be any room left.

skeepe

Immortal
cussy said:

I suppose it's also possible he might want to follow Neil Henry down to Canberra. Well, I can only hope.

gr8_1

Juniors
Michael Monaghan ===> Wests Tigers
Richard Villasanti ===> Roosters
James Stosic ===> Souths
Brett Finch ===> Souths

Vicious

Bench
gr8_1 said:
Michael Monaghan ===> Wests Tigers
Richard Villasanti ===> Roosters
James Stosic ===> Souths
Brett Finch ===> Souths

Monaghan ===> Wests Tigers, is that informative or speculative ???
Villasanti ===> Wests Tigers, would be good.

Bench
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Craig Fitzgibbon -----> Manly

(wants out at the Roosters and is good mates with Kite and Beaver)
Manly would have no room to move under the cap to sign anyone after signing Lyon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts