What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour

Forty20

First Grade
Guys i think its parra.

Cronk has a thing for Hayne....... ( proof: Parra vs storm 61st min).

That certainly got hot and steamy, not once but twice.

I wish the Blues could show as much passion as those two did.

No wait...I'm thinking of the other sort of passion

Still it bodes well for Ben Smith, a noted pecker of parramatta cheeks :D

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I suppose so..and the fact that I've personaly heard it myself make me think at the back of my mind that we're in with some sort of a chance however I think there's alot to happen beforehand...

if it is true they've done extremely well keeping it away from the media.

It's been brewing for over 3 weeks now Stagger. Do you remember Cronk whispering sweet nothings in Hayne's ear after the headbutt on Slater? What do you think Cronk was saying to Hayne keeping in brain the game he has with Slater since teenage years..... ????

The big two coming over if they sign are Inglis and Cronk...

There are two of them.

Now come on Ozzie and DA bring it out into the open. Too many of us already know about it...

There is a great chance Copper will be playing with the Eels this year, not sure about Inglis but possibly he too......

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Cronk & Inglis are not coming over on massive $$$$$ - They already have that in their pockets guaranteed by News Limited/Storm. It looks like Eels have got Watts from the Cowgirls and don't be surprised that Blair or Manu or both might join the Eels too. I heard about this a few weeks ago. I don't know what has happened with Lima??? Anyone know.. I have been out-of-touch for most of the past two weeks but the source has never been wrong about the genuine discussions going on with Eels procurement and players from other Clubs in the past.

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Cronk & Inglis are not coming over on massive $$$$$ - They already have that in their pockets guaranteed by News Limited/Storm. It looks like Eels have got Watts from the Cowgirls and don't be surprised that Blair or Manu or both might join the Eels too. I heard about this a few weeks ago. I don't know what has happened with Lima??? Anyone know.. I have been out-of-touch for most of the past two weeks but the source has never been wrong about the genuine discussions going on with Eels procurement and players from other Clubs in the past.

:lol::lol:....

this will do me Casp...

what scares me is that this is one of your more serious posts..:crazy:

eel01s

Bench
C'mon Casper, I know you are the eternal optimist, but get real! There is no way Parra is getting Inglis, Cronk, Blair/Manu (or both) as well as Watts.

Well not without releasing half of our existing squad....

bartman

Immortal
Wouldn't take any of the Melbourne big 4, not on the money they and their managers would (legitimately or unlegitimately) demand.

bartman

Immortal
Having said that.... Blair would be a good buy imo, if there's enough of Caylo's money for 2011 not already committed to upgrades and back ends etc.

We'll need a prop.

TheRam

Coach

:lol: Casp, pass the ganja dude. :lol:

marijuana%20joint%20pot%20lit%20smoking%20dope.jpg

strider

Post Whore
wow - we must be getting an extra special salary cap next year :lol: :lol:

Blair is going to the Dogs.

I refuse to believe that we will get Cronk. I just can't see Melbourne letting him go.

So I'll say it agian. Your all dreaming!!!!

sarahk

Juniors
There is a great chance Copper will be playing with the Eels this year, not sure about Inglis but possibly he too......

Please not Inglis. After forming a very passionate hate for this grub i just cant imagine having to force myself to like him.

However ill make that effort with Cronk as we so desperately need a halfback.

the_eel

Juniors
Gee i'd be stoked if we got Cronk, he's exactly whats needed but i'd also be extremely surprised. He'd be very hot property and Manly very rarely, if ever, miss out on someone they REALLY want.

eels_fan

First Grade
Cronk, Inglis, Manu, Blair and Watts! haha

And we are releasing Hayne, Fui, Burt and Hindy who are all going to the Storm!

ROFL!!!

I think we may be in with a sniff for Cronk and Watts but the others, well i'll believe it when i see it

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Go the Parrmatta Storm!!! Looks like Fitzy will have his way with getting rid of the Eels :sarcasm:

Gee i'd be stoked if we got Cronk, he's exactly whats needed but i'd also be extremely surprised. He'd be very hot property and Manly very rarely, if ever, miss out on someone they REALLY want.

That's because they offer Hot Property on Manly Beach as part of the offer.

the_eel

Juniors
That's because they offer Hot Property on Manly Beach as part of the offer.

Haha yeh well hard to compete with that i guess. Well we can only dream but would be nice to pick up Cronk and another fringe back/front rower. I'd love Manu but cant see it happening.