What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Avenger's Secrets XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
How so? I agree he might be, but not necessarily. I'd say they're both on about $250k in 2016.

I reckon that's to much for Paulo, he wasn't even top 25 in 2014. When he was re-signed at 20 in 2013 on an extended contract, he wasn't exactly a "superstar" junior or killing it in the NRL.

While Moeroa had a lot more wraps on him.

Having a guess:

Paulo

2014 - second tier
2015 - $100k
2016 - $120-150k

Moeroa

2014 - 20's contract
2015 - $200k
2016 - $200k
2017 - $200k

Chipmunk

Coach
I reckon that's to much for Paulo, he wasn't even top 25 in 2014. When he was re-signed at 20 in 2013 on an extended contract, he wasn't exactly a "superstar" junior or killing it in the NRL.

Having a guess:

Paulo

2014 - second tier
2015 - $100k
2016 - $120-150k

Moeroa

2014 - 20's contract
2015 - $200k
2016 - $200k
2017 - $200k

You can see why Paulo wants to leave ASAP then.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Paulo was on 250k he might be looking to leave.

He is seriously unpayed for what he offers. That's why I think it would be a mistake to let him go if he is on such a small deal.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
You can see why Paulo wants to leave ASAP then.

Oh course he is on unders but he was happy when he signed up. Obviously raiders are offering a lot more but even if he stayed he would be getting a massive up grade.

Also I am sure he wouldn't be complaining if he was playing reserves on that money as he turned out shit.

Also I am sure we looked after him pretty good in his developing junior years

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Having a guess:

Paulo

2014 - second tier
2015 - $100k
2016 - $120-150k

Moeroa

2014 - 20's contract
2015 - $200k
2016 - $200k
2017 - $200k

Fair point

TheRam

Coach
Massive year for tepai!! I'd like to see him injury free running on the edges, great hole runner.

On Tepai, does anyone know if he has sorted out that shoulder injury? It really held him back last year and if it isn't 100% right/healed then I fear he will have a similar, at times ordinary season, with missed tackles and ineffective hit ups. If it hasn't come good, then I'm afraid that we could be looking at something that may become chronic which would prevent him from fulfilling his massive potential.

On Boulous, who would have thunk it, we had the best CEO candidate in the whole wide, wide world right here under our very noses. Wow how blessed is this club? Just WOW!!!

I don't want to pinch myself for fear of waking up. Maybe if I'm dreaming and stay asleep long enough, we may just unearth that rarest of rare top notch super duper halfback, that seems to be as elusive as catching unicorns, right here under a rock at Saleyards while the boys are training.

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon all managers are smart enough these days too say - If this young guy from under 20s plays so many games he will get so much. I could be wrong but I'm sure Jnr was a talent in under 20's and other clubs would of taken him them.Just like Klemmer he would not sign a long deal on little dollars knowing he has the potential too kill it as soon as hit the NRL.
Managers would know the players talents and what they could demand.There would be a lot of incentives in there contracts id imagine.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Most of the board members are fans just like us, why should they be any more qualified to make decisions like you or me??? Look at the last board they had absolutely no idea whatsoever. Especially relating to football matters.

So you do think that you could make better decisions than the leaders at our club. Interesting.

Would you be OK with making decisions about our club without the benefit of hindsight?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Massive year for tepai!! I'd like to see him injury free running on the edges, great hole runner.

You goon. You left the previous emjaycee quote in your response!

Where is your "Good Governance" when it comes to this forum?

Booooo!!!!!

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So you do think that you could make better decisions than the leaders at our club. Interesting.

Would you be OK with making decisions about our club without the benefit of hindsight?
After the last 5 years i don't think i or anybody else on here could of done much worse. Its a pretty moot point really as i'm just a whinging trundler on the internet.

Who knows this bloke could be just amazing, the best CEO we've ever had, actually he doesn't have to be much chop to be an improvement on the last 4 or 5. But thats being hopeful considering he was work under a bloke like Seward.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
After the last 5 years i don't think i or anybody else on here could of done much worse. Its a pretty moot point really as i'm just a whinging trundler on the internet.

Who knows this bloke could be just amazing, the best CEO we've ever had, actually he doesn't have to be much chop to be an improvement on the last 4 or 5. But thats being hopeful considering he was work under a bloke like Seward.

I think it could have been a whole lot worse if we had completely unqualified forum nuffies running the joint.

I reckon we should start getting you to make a call on what you would do when decisions need to be made rather than being critical after the event.

If we did that, you might find that those you are criticising could be making better decisions than you.

You keen chief? Or should we just continue to see more Hineysight?

TheRam

Coach

Really?? That's your strategy? So no one can criticize anyone unless they themselves can do better. So if a paid professional doesn't do as good a job as you expected him or her to do, you wouldn't criticize them because you couldn't have done any better yourself?

Hmmm....right.

TheRam

Coach
I think it could have been a whole lot worse if we had completely unqualified forum nuffies running the joint.

I reckon we should start getting you to make a call on what you would do when decisions need to be made rather than being critical after the event.

If we did that, you might find that those you are criticising could be making better decisions than you.

You keen chief? Or should we just continue to see more Hineysight?

Wow what a joke of a post. Your hilarious. :lol:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Really?? That's your strategy? So no one can criticize anyone unless they themselves can do better. So if a paid professional doesn't do as good a job as you expected him or her to do, you wouldn't criticize them because you couldn't have done any better yourself?

Hmmm....right.

It is one thing to criticise after something happens.

Another to do it again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

...and offer nothing constructive in return.

hindy111

Post Whore

Hmmm....right.

:lol: - He criticized my amps too. Give it too him Ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.