What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Avenger's Secrets XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diablo

Post Whore
On Tepai, does anyone know if he has sorted out that shoulder injury? It really held him back last year and if it isn't 100% right/healed then I fear he will have a similar, at times ordinary season, with missed tackles and ineffective hit ups. If it hasn't come good, then I'm afraid that we could be looking at something that may become chronic which would prevent him from fulfilling his massive potential.

On Boulous, who would have thunk it, we had the best CEO candidate in the whole wide, wide world right here under our very noses. Wow how blessed is this club? Just WOW!!!

I don't want to pinch myself for fear of waking up. Maybe if I'm dreaming and stay asleep long enough, we may just unearth that rarest of rare top notch super duper halfback, that seems to be as elusive as catching unicorns, right here under a rock at Saleyards while the boys are training.

does your bed have two wrong sides?

I still can't believe we offloaded seph

1W4mr4S.jpg

Really?? That's your strategy? So no one can criticize anyone unless they themselves can do better. So if a paid professional doesn't do as good a job as you expected him or her to do, you wouldn't criticize them because you couldn't have done any better yourself?

Hmmm....right.

Charlie Chuckles is in fine form

happy as a one legged leso on a pogo stick as usual

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Wow what a joke of a post. Your hilarious. :lol:

I think I raise a valid point.

...and I am only raising it watching a pattern of behaviour over years and years.

Either way, I am OK with you not agreeing with me (even if you couldn't be arsed coming up some sensible reasons for why this is the case).

Status
Not open for further replies.