What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Avenger's Secrets XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
wtf is all this cryptic twitter shit? - I feel soooo f**kin old ..... who the f**k they talking about?

hindy111

Post Whore
He reckons Canberra are signing an interesting player with a Big future....

ALso mentioned Jnr Paulo

Roberts to souths and not too Brisbane.

He also reckons the player movement tomorrow will be mind boggling. There have been rumours of Inglis to Brisbane.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
wtf is all this cryptic twitter shit? - I feel soooo f**kin old ..... who the f**k they talking about?

Yeah I struggle to copy it to post here.

Gus is basically saying some more backs will be coming onto the market and that the eels are still active in the player market.

strider

Post Whore
I saw the duke at work the other day .... even in his silly f**kin gold panthers polo he is an imposing figure .... he can be an annoying merkin, but he has a f**kload of pull in the game

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I saw the duke at work the other day .... even in his silly f**kin gold panthers polo he is an imposing figure .... he can be an annoying merkin, but he has a f**kload of pull in the game

Loves the game!! Don't mind him.

He loves Twitter, goes on it for hrs answering everyone's questions.

hindy111

Post Whore
Someome tweeted please don't tell me canberra have signed Jnr and he said ok I wont..... That was cheekie banter.

I know how the duke operates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts