What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Panthers add Etu Uaisele & Junior Tia-Kilifi to 2012 Squad

10/11/2011 11:25:21 AM

The Penrith Panthers have announced the signing of Tongan International Etu Uaisele and former Panther Junior Tia-Kilifi. Etu joins the Panthers from the Parramatta Eels on a one year deal. The former Eels winger said “I’m excited to join the Panthers, there has been a good feeling throughout the boys this week at training” he said.
Junior returns to the Panthers on a one year deal after a short stint with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. Junior & Etu’s addition to the Panthers adds further depth to the backline.Junior stated “Ivan is a great coach. He’s certainly added some extra intensity to our training this week and hopefully, that will show throughout the season. Etu has played 16 first grade games
http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/d...etu-uaisele-&-junior-tia-kilifi-to-2012-squad

Jodeci

Bench
That other site has some real dopes posting on it. I don't mind the bloke that runs it as he rights ok but the othe posters are inbreds.

Jake

I might drive past Hayne's new house in the same street as the chairman's.

hahaha

I just dont get why the owner of that site along with Mr Bongo let them post the rubbish they keep posting

parra pete

Referee
Jake

I might drive past Hayne's new house in the same street as the chairman's.

hahaha

I just dont get why the owner of that site along with Mr Bongo let them post the rubbish they keep posting

Funny, maybe it is because in this country there is still freedom of speech...

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" --Voltaire

Status
Not open for further replies.