What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
1 Hayne 2 Burt 3 Loko 4 W. Tonga 5 E. Tonga 6 Roberts 7 Sandow 8 Mannah 9 Keating 10 Moi Moi 11 Hindmarsh 12 Smith 13 Maitua 14 Horo 15 Poore 16 Allgood 17 Shackleton/O'Hanlon/Brien/Mortimer

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
and btw, lucky we have a new signings thread to post our new signing in

Gronk

Staff member
1 Hayne 2 Burt 3 Loko 4 W. Tonga 5 E. Tonga 6 Roberts 7 Sandow 8 Mannah 9 Keating 10 Moi Moi 11 Hindmarsh 12 Smith 13 Maitua 14 Horo 15 Poore 16 Allgood 17 Shackleton/O'Hanlon/Brien/Mortimer

With Kapow as a 80% GK, Lukey might find himself under pressure for the first time in a decade. That is provided that we get some decent kids to can run hard and catch a high ball - unlike the muppets we have ATM.

SDM

First Grade
Good back-up to have, not to mention he is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

That is the problem. We should start recruiting blokes who will twist your arm from its socket, or punch you in the back of the head and take your cash from the atm, not more bloody boy scouts.

Parraren

Bench
Esi, Willie & Loko all left sided players.

Wonder who'll make the shift to the right?

Or maybe that' the mystery signing...

84 Baby

Referee
With Kapow as a 80% GK, Lukey might find himself under pressure for the first time in a decade. That is provided that we get some decent kids to can run hard and catch a high ball - unlike the muppets we have ATM.
Didn't he spend like a season and a half behind McKinnon?

oldmancraigy

Coach
Didn't he spend like a season and a half behind McKinnon?

Yeah he did - then behind Hayne, also had a Hodgson fellow in front of him before McKinnon.

He spent the best part of the early/middle 00s playing 'fill in'. He's always been a fringe first grade until the last couple of years - never really factored in as a starter on the depth charts, but because injuries abound, always found a spot!

boxhead

First Grade
He didn't mean anything. Those were the reporter's words not Kearney's.

I was joking.

Boxy, how do you know he doesn't drown kittens in his spare time ?

I know people that have worked with him. Being a lovely person is a virtue that both Tim and John have.

Yeah you're correct he's a handy depth player, but I don't think he's a starter like some are suggesting.

He's definitely not a starter ahead of Tim, Fu, Justin or Mitch, but if we use five props next year he would at off the bench. That's an if of course.

SDM

First Grade
I was joking.

I know people that have worked with him. Being a lovely person is a virtue that both Tim and John have.

He's definitely not a starter ahead of Tim, Fu, Justin or Mitch, but if we use five props next year he would at off the bench. That's an if of course.

I would prefer Terepo

Eels Dude

Coach
Yeah he did - then behind Hayne, also had a Hodgson fellow in front of him before McKinnon.

He spent the best part of the early/middle 00s playing 'fill in'. He's always been a fringe first grade until the last couple of years - never really factored in as a starter on the depth charts, but because injuries abound, always found a spot!

Fringe first graders don't rock up 240 odd first grade games. Granted he's spent a bit of time in reserves over the years, but he's been in the side most of the time whether it be wing, centre, or fullback. They've always found a spot for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.