What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Osborne said in Fanlink on nospam46 that we are not interested in Carney at all but that we would love to have SBW. :thumb

Gronk

Staff member
Osborne said in Fanlink on nospam46 that we are not interested in Carney at all but that we would love to have SBW. :thumb

I will turn Muslim and grow a long beard to get SBW to the Eels. Happy to ban women from the ground as well. My multiple wives can stay at home or watch from outside the fence.

060523_iran_soccer_hmed_10a.standard.jpg

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Nice harem

Thanks I will have seven wives. Their names are :-

الأحد ، الاثنين ، الثلاثاء ، الاربعاء ، الخميس ، الجمعة والسبت

IFR33K

Coach
I will turn Muslim and grow a long beard to get SBW to the Eels. Happy to ban women from the ground as well. My multiple wives can stay at home or watch from outside the fence.

060523_iran_soccer_hmed_10a.standard.jpg

More importantly are you willing to give up the drink?????

MrT

Juniors
other site says we have signed this kid from the Roosters

00039096_Image.jpg

Cheyse Blair
Date of Birth : 18 January, 1992
Height : 195 cm
Weight : 100 kg
Position : Centre/Wing
Rep. Honours : NSW and Australian Schoolboys
Junior Clubs : Bilambil Jets
Club Debut :

Nickname: Blairy
Born In: Murwillumbah
When did you start player footy: 4 or 5
Who is your footy hero: Greg Bird
Who has had the biggest influence on you: Family
Famous person you would most like to meet: Adam Sandler/ John Daly
Pre-Match Rituals: kick back relax, music & drink water
If you were down to your last $20 what would you spend if on: Roulette red/black
Loudest team mate:Nate Myles
Most annoying team mate: Steve Naughton
Team mate with the weirdest talent: Boyd Cordner
Biggest prankster in the team: Nate Myles
Favourite movie: Happy Gilmore
Favourite TV show: Deal or no Deal
Favourite band: Usher
What are your goals for the 2011 season: Play Consistant & be Happy

Gronk

Staff member
Cheyse Blair played in the same Australian Schoolboys team as Jacob Miller in 2009. Played in the same NSW U18's team as Jacob Loko and Jacob Gagan in 2010. He played No.4 in the Roosters NYC team who were knocked out by the Sharks last week.

The Chook forums were blowing up in 2010 that coach Smith was letting both him and Jacob Miller go, sighting "attitude problems".

Unfortunately as a strike centre he did not figure in the top 25 try scorers in the NYC this year. That's odd considering that the Chooks were unbeaten for a record 12 matches leading up to the finals.

84 Baby

Referee
Cheyse Blair played in the same Australian Schoolboys team as Jacob Miller in 2009. Played in the same NSW U18's team as Jacob Loko and Jacob Gagan in 2010. He played No.4 in the Roosters NYC team who were knocked out by the Sharks last week.

The Chook forums were blowing up in 2010 that coach Smith was letting both him and Jacob Miller go, sighting "attitude problems".

Unfortunately as a strike centre he did not figure in the top 25 try scorers in the NYC this year. That's odd considering that the Chooks were unbeaten for a record 12 matches leading up to the finals.
Yeah but how many LBAs did he have?

BigErn

Juniors
This kid absolutely tore us to shreds in the flegg final a few years back.

I think he played 5/8 that day outside jacob miller.
He single handedly destroyed our boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts