What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Sam

First Grade
Is he the one that signed with Celtic Crusaders or was that McPherson?

MacPherson signed with Crusaders before they folded so he's now going to Salford. Pettybourne is supposedly on the outer. The word from our end is that Maguire sees him as dispensable.

Eels Dude

Coach
MacPherson signed with Crusaders before they folded so he's now going to Salford. Pettybourne is supposedly on the outer. The word from our end is that Maguire sees him as dispensable.

That surprises me as he's a pretty talented player. If he could finally have an injury free season he could be anything.

Gronk

Staff member
Pretty good signing if true.

Agree, far better than Mateo.
tongue0002.gif

oldmancraigy

Coach
Injury prone but talented, would be a good pick up if he can stay on the field.

EXTREMELY talented.

Not as 'injury prone' as he's made out to be. Only missed 12 games in the last 3 years. Souths fans would be understandably upset if he's released from his deal.

I'd be surprised if this is true.

Noa

First Grade
Having watched a bit of Souths this year due to GI being there Pettybourne is very average. Cant hold the ball and cant tackle. Kearney may change those things, and theyre easily rectified, but I wouldnt be expecting too much.

Eels Dude

Coach
I'm worried with a Polynesian coach and so many Polynesian players there will be no communication between and coach and players, and even between player and player on the football field next year.

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm worried with a Polynesian coach and so many Polynesian players there will be no communication between and coach and players, and even between player and player on the football field next year.

Not all Polynesians are like Fui. :cool:

Suity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts