What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
hey guys, ive been a follower for a while, thought id join up finally haha, cant wait for next year, season ticket holderr once again ! ive heard pettybourne has signed with parra from a reliable source inside the club, anyone heard anything ?

Are you the guy from the Awad night?

Raudonikis

Juniors
I think stagger is right,he will look great running off morts..yeah i know you were taking the piss staggs, but i am not

Delboy

First Grade
Ineteresting re Sharpy, the previous Asst Coach was one of ours Joe Grima, so they just pick up another one

Guess that continues the Gummies recruitment drive, think Mounties, players , coaches etc etc

Snoochies

First Grade
The other site is claiming we have signed a State of Origin player who is also playing in the semis this week.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Pazza

First Grade
070004-jharal-yow-yeh.jpg

i think he'd make a great right side centre!

Gronk

Staff member
Hmm I call bull crap.

Then again not everyone who is playing this weekend (who has played SoO) is an absolute gun.

Stewart, Brett

Lyon, Jamie

Hopoate, William

Rodney, Shane

Watmough, Anthony

Kite, Brent

Ballin, Matt

Beale, Gerard

Hodges, Justin

Yow Yeh, Jharal

Gillett, Matt

Wallace, Peter

Parker, Corey

Thaiday, Sam

Hannant, Ben

Slater, Billy

Cronk, Cooper

Smith, Cameron

Lillyman, Jacob

Snoochies

First Grade
Who on that list finishes their contract this year?

Edit: O.S. saying its Hopoate, putting mission on hold.

Last edited:

FAT570

Juniors
The bloke who posted regarding this on filthy_spammers is aparently a honourable and reliable source, knows his shit when it comes to the eels, lets wait and see if more is said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts