What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
This BJ bloke might be a good signing. A few papers have him linked to Knights however.

I must live in a cave as I didn't know that he was selected as 19th man for NSW this year when Gallen was in doubt.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...tate-of-origin-i/story-e6frexv9-1226361661461

BTW, the assault charge on his GF was dropped and I think he got a misdemeanour conviction because he sent a naked pic of his GF to a mate.

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
So has he signed with us? If so not a bad signing. Shows potential and adds depth on the wing that we need

This BJ bloke might be a good signing. A few papers have him linked to Knights however.

I must live in a cave as I didn't know that he was selected as 19th man for NSW this year when Gallen was in doubt.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...tate-of-origin-i/story-e6frexv9-1226361661461

BTW, the assault charge on his GF was dropped and I think he got a misdemeanour conviction because he sent a naked pic of his GF to a mate.

I think we all know why he's known as BJ :D He certainly wouldn't have got the call up based solely on his football talents.

parra pete

Referee
Meanwhile, on the last version of this thread I posted a couple of times about nrl summertime on fox for parra.

After checking the fox epg last night it looks like the widget thingy on the foxsports web pages might be wrong as broncos are listed on the epg. The original post I had a link to a page that had parra on the 27th so I guess that's probably the right one.

#SorryForTheConfussion

Kiwi, what did you confuss to?

parraeels2010

Juniors
Im hearing Folau and carney are pretty much done deals for 2014.

Also have heard Folau has been looking at real-estate In parramatta

emjaycee

Coach
I have heard we are pretty much getting Falau, Bird, farah, Carney, Jennings, Hock and Shaun Anderson for 2014.
Add these merkins to our existing players and we have:
1. hayne
2. Hoppa
3. Falau
4. Jennings
5. Sio
6. carney
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Farah
10. Anderson
11. Bird