What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingard

Coach
so, how much do you reckon we should sign her for? she'd probably make a strong running edge forward

She`s been approached by a few NRL clubs, but says she`s not interested in a rugby league career. They keep asking her, though. I guess they just don`t understand that 'Nnaaayyy' means No.

mickdo

Coach
They asked her if she wanted to retire and have a few foals but she said she couldn't give a dam

Bigfella

Coach
She's been offered 500k a season but says it is all about the challenge of proving herself in another code, and not about the money.

Bigfella

Coach
Speaking of Pete he's already invited her to play in t he pie in the sky game.

The clincher was when he told her it was being played in hay.

yy_cheng

Coach
She also looked lame in the near front. It is the males that are the gold mine in the breeding barn but mated to the right stallion her first foal would be up round the 1.5 to 2 million. As they said mares usually struggle past 5 or 6 years generally so she is reaching that mark and why would they keep flogging her after she has been so good to them.

I have horses and I too reckon she looked lame on the front leg when she was trotting after the race. However it could be the English soil.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I think someone mentioned Kyle O'donnell a few pages back as someone they'd like to see us target. Read that Bennett has given him permission to negotiate and he's been named on the NSW residents bench.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I think someone mentioned Kyle O'donnell a few pages back as someone they'd like to see us target. Read that Bennett has given him permission to negotiate and he's been named on the NSW residents bench.

he was pretty good a few years ago in the Toyota cup i guess he never really took off...

hindy111

Post Whore
Marmin is a gun but so so small -Jst not sure if he will cut it.Ben looks bigger.
Not sure where we would fit him in anyhows- Kelly-sandow-hayne

Avenger

Immortal
Greg Bird is the type of player I would love to sign to replace Hindy. Still only 26 with at least 5 good years left in him.

yy_cheng

Coach
Bird is only 26? He seems to have been around for donkey years. Bash brothers with Gallen. I thought Bird would be closer to 31-32. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.