What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

gustarny

Juniors
I'm going to stick my neck out and say Lussick is done with Manly playing mind games to either up our price or just put preassure on us to announce to..it's the sort of game clubs play all the time..

but, i could be wrong as usual...lol
Hope your right Muz i was also impressed with Kelly last night under the circumstances.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hope your right Muz i was also impressed with Kelly last night under the circumstances.

So was I. Kelly is a very good playmaker. Look forward to him blossoming in the NRL. As i've said in other posts, I feel Kelly will be one of our greatest buys going back over the last 5 to 8 years. He has lots of composure, has a very good kicking game, is elusive, can tackle, appears to be fearless and is a damn good playmaker and will provide the stability and direction Sandow requires. Considering the wet conditions last night coming off the bench under a lot of pressure with very little NRL experience he did very well. I also feel that Hayne's game could elevate to greater heights playing off Kelly's game. Have watched him play in the 20's and he was brilliant for the Storm back then. Seems unfortunate injuries at the worst times is what caused Kelly to miss out on being in Storms NRL squad over the last three years. Am very excited for Kelly and the Eels and look forward with great anticipation. Between the forwards and backs, Kelly could be the missing link that unlocks our real game. Go the Eels.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think everyones getting a little over excited about a 23yld who hasnt played too much first grade.I hope he is as good as people say-Last night he looked average to me.I wont judge someone on one game.

Gronk

Staff member
I would be most surprised if Kelly is rushed into the starting 13 like Inu! was with the Dogs. Gee starting him at ANZ Stadium vs Souths is deep end stuff x 1000.

My money is on Wenty or bench spot like he did for Storm last night.

forestfan

Juniors
hello we just won a game and what do you not do to a winning team?

kelly is wenty bound surely you cant just on the basis of the sharks game take anyone out our team, unless injuries force the issue

Ratchy

Juniors
I'm hearing that Kelly will be the starting 5 /8 in the next game and Roberts will be 14.
How would Roberts go as a centre ?

Ordinary....the Bulldogs tried it years ago in a semi final against the Broncos who went on to destroy him most times they had the ball

TheRam

Coach
I won't judge most players until they play for Parra, as experience has taught us this painful lesson on too many occasions.

Besides that is all that matters really isn't it?

Tony Bongo

Bench
Anyone know how long Kelly had to go on his contract with Melbourne? Just wondering why they would release him now.

Maybe because they got new batteries for their calculator and worked out they were still a million dollars over the cap. I think his contract was up at the end of the year. Maybe Bellamy was doing his old mate a favour?

boxhead

First Grade
We....signed someone?
WE SIGNED SOMEONE!!!!

memes-beat-legend-of-zelda.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.