What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
Because of issues that's why they were let go. Hope you are watching Toby Evan in todays game. Guys I know we are struggling but let see the wood from trees here. He ain't that good it's nice to have new signings but Penrith are playing the cellar dwellers here.

Let not throw our hope at new guys just because they've signed with US.

It certainly is best to judge the kid on the weight of evidence of one game. :roll:

I said it earlier but he will feature for Wenty next year and if he is good enough he will earn a first-grade jersey. It is a zero risk investment for the club as Wenty are short on halves in any case.

jason taylor

Bench
It certainly is best to judge the kid on the weight of evidence of one game. :roll:

I said it earlier but he will feature for Wenty next year and if he is good enough he will earn a first-grade jersey. It is a zero risk investment for the club as Wenty are short on halves in any case.

Barry is just bitter that we passed over some youngster that has been at three different clubs..
He's reminding me of that Magpieforever guy.

I would have been more impressed if you somehow managed an Unskinny Bop reference

Yeh, but that would have been harder to link to Gary's post. Whereas a dry ice machine ('rose'....a good thing) unavoidably comes with a Poison concert ('thorn'...bad thing). There were also missed opportunities for poor jokes re smokin' and Motley Crue.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'd like to know how someone could seamlessly weave in an 'unskinny bop' reference in the middle of a conversation. I'd be f**king impressed if someone could pull it off without their being at least a few double takes.

I'd like to know how someone could seamlessly weave in an 'unskinny bop' reference in the middle of a conversation. I'd be f**king impressed if someone could pull it off without their being at least a few double takes.

Me and me mate Bop were chewing the fat over some beers, and this absolute bear walks into the bar. 'She's lost some weight' Bop opines. "She's still hardly f**kunskinny, bop'" I insisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.