What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipmunk

Coach
The second tier salary cap is such BS if this is the case. Realistically we could have the best edge forward in the Club but he cannot get a run because of a stupid rule in how the salary cap is worked out. If we have signed him for a further two years we must at least have a bit of confidence in his ability.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The second tier salary cap is such BS if this is the case. Realistically we could have the best edge forward in the Club but he cannot get a run because of a stupid rule in how the salary cap is worked out. If we have signed him for a further two years we must at least have a bit of confidence in his ability.
Best player every time i have seen Wenty play. He looks too good for that grade.

jk13

First Grade
Didn't panfers get an exemption for moylan due to injury? Couldn't we be ar$ed getting him in for smith/tangy etc?

Forty20

First Grade
Didn't panfers get an exemption for moylan due to injury? Couldn't we be ar$ed getting him in for smith/tangy etc?

We would be forced to play any other NRL registered player capable of playing that position first before qualifying for the exemption...to my understanding.

Hence why Harrison got the nod before Edwards.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kenny is a good story, he knew a month or so back that we couldn't accommodate him in the top grade so the club in their wisdom gave him an opportunity to head back to Queensland, but to his credit he wanted to stick it out and the club obviously rewarded his efforts and attitude by offering a new deal... He is a very very good player and highly competative..

El Diablo

Post Whore
Kenny is a good story, he knew a month or so back that we couldn't accommodate him in the top grade so the club in their wisdom gave him an opportunity to head back to Queensland, but to his credit he wanted to stick it out and the club obviously rewarded his efforts and attitude by offering a new deal... He is a very very good player and highly competative..
he wants to play with Norman

Forty20

First Grade

I'm very happy that he has stayed on. Comfortably one of the best, if not the best player for Wenty this year.

Piece by piece we are slowly building some depth and quality in our squad.

lingard

Coach
I don't see a great difference in Kelly's game and Widdops apart from Widdop having a superior running game.

I think Widdop is superior to Kelly in every facet of his game. I know the Storm make some players look better. Not all though. Greg Inglis still goes alright.

Avenger

Immortal
Cannot wait to see the back of Reni especially when you have players that are a quarter of his price with the right attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts