What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Good timing, with a full off season with training with the full time squad he should an option for round 1..

Forty20

First Grade
Bloody oath. I don't know much about him but from what i hear he is rated by the Tigers etc.

I haven't looked it up but apparently Mayer has confirmed it on Twitter.
Can someone look it up?

Mayer did, under the pretext of refusing to pay overs for young talent.

El Diablo

Post Whore
strange that he says they couldn't match the offer after they just released Marshall

probably more like wouldn't match offer

tigersbaby

Juniors
Guys he's a bloody good player, gets alot of defensive work done, and has recently developed a very nice attacking game.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Announcement very shortly...

I'd love to this week but that was last weeks answer :)

If Ricky is striking with the iron red hot it has to be Roby, or King or Peats or another 9 almost as good as this lot, maybe a young one with clear head space (room) to get even better real fast next year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon it would be right up your alley.

You strike me as a hu-man who likes having inter-course in the woods.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I reckon it would be right up your alley.

You strike me as a hu-man who likes having inter-course in the woods.

Why would I want to have intercourse in the woods when there is already a forest of non-sense between your hue-man ears I'm bowling (f**king) over as ten pins with one strike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts