What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah all these posters that only appear at election time piss me off. We're not here for you to spruik your bullshit. You're all f**king liars anyway. You'd say anything to discredit your faction's opponents.

Members just really need to be aware who they are voting for . My sauces tell me that Roy Spags has a asked a number of people to run for him so he can be behind the seen. Remember this http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/archive/index.php/t-328149.html

And Fitzy is using his mates in the media like hardly, Daniel lane to get some his attention for his ticket. 3 or 4 of his Fitzy s group are not in full time work. And all us fans remember this. http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...appear-penniless/story-e6frf3tc-1225700453834

People need to have a think about who they voting for and who they want to support. Look at their credentials and how they can help our club move forward.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Yes a voter can quickly work out who are the puppets.

40429763_8703314_full.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Back to the topic- I think robinson would be worth reigning.Wouldnt cost a bomb and can fill in for Hayne when on origin duties.Hayne is still only a 50/50 of making the cut over there.TBH if he doesn't make it I think he will return.I cant see him hanging around for 12mths to have another crack. He would be 28 and would become less appealing to a team as he gets closer to that 30 number

eel speel

Juniors
Sharpy is that you? You only come out at election time.

Not Sharpy but just an interested fan. Admit that Sharpy didn't have a great start but there has been improvement and less leaks.since he has been in charge Oh and the occasional "sauces" on this and the other site to spread various rumours about signings.

Been going to eels games since 1974. Still like watching at the ground when I can get out there. But the fans season who I sit with and talk to when I get out there are sick of what this site and the other site tend to write. Sick of what gets printed in the paper about the eels being a basket case. It's clear that there are supporters of various people and you don't have to be Einstein to work out which faction or puppeteer they support. I just reckon that our club is better than that and needs to move forward. We will never be a force again in the NRL unless we can move on from the past.

Gronk

Staff member
WTF anyone would think its a good idea to get Spagnolo or Fitzgerald involved in our club again is beyond my comprehension.

The mere fact that both of them can't run themselves must ring a bell.

Love to hear from a supporter who can post something with more meat on it than the competition table. After all the club has now got the best angry face merkin as coach out there save Bellyache and just signed one if the best halves in the world.

hindy111

Post Whore
Look talk this board crap on its own thread..Why is it in rumours-Moderators please move it-Some of us don't want to hear about it.

hindy111

Post Whore
You have cornish-sam wiliam an mcrone at raiders. All would b a handy back up signing.And TBH if we don't land a fullback Norman can go there and one of these could play.
Hope we are thinking outside the box so have a few alternatives

Noise

Coach
You have cornish-sam wiliam an mcrone at raiders. All would b a handy back up signing.And TBH if we don't land a fullback Norman can go there and one of these could play.
Hope we are thinking outside the box so have a few alternatives

If Norman goes to the back then Sandow is a better option at 7 than any of those 3 from the raiders.

hindy111

Post Whore
Id even consider Barba. He would be desperate and only if the deal was the rest of this year and next year.And sharks to be paying a fair wack. Robert Jennings is of contract.Would be a smart pick up as would Tim Moltzen if fit.

hindy111

Post Whore
If Norman goes to the back then Sandow is a better option at 7 than any of those 3 from the raiders.

Sandow would need a 3 yr contract. I do not want him.These guys would just offer cover if Robo doesn't work out there Hayne doesn't return or Bevan isn't ready. Who I reckon might just be-Atleast by 2017.You sign sandow you lose norman.

My halves would be Norman/foran. And if one was injured one of these guys would offer cover. Also if we left with absolute no fullback options then we would have an alternate option as well.

Sandow will win us a few games this year.But he cant put a full 80 mins together at age 26.I doubt he ever will.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Id even consider Barba. He would be desperate and only if the deal was the rest of this year and next year.And sharks to be paying a fair wack. Robert Jennings is of contract.Would be a smart pick up as would Tim Moltzen if fit.
Loltzen??? Lol and you were doing so well. And Barba is a washed up joke.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Loltzen??? Lol and you were doing so well. And Barba is a washed up joke.

I think Barba would be a decent fit at fullback for us. Arthur is in my opinion the type of coach that could get him to previous form. Plus how Barba played in 2012 appears to be similar to how we like to structure our attack for a fullback.

I think Barba is no 5/8 and fullback is his spot but he keeps on being pushed into 5/8.

Norman/Foran half combo and Barba fullback would be a decent combo, x-factor plus some structure

Stagger eel

Staff member
Members just really need to be aware who they are voting for . My sauces tell me that Roy Spags has a asked a number of people to run for him so he can be behind the seen. Remember this http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/archive/index.php/t-328149.html

And Fitzy is using his mates in the media like hardly, Daniel lane to get some his attention for his ticket. 3 or 4 of his Fitzy s group are not in full time work. And all us fans remember this. http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...appear-penniless/story-e6frf3tc-1225700453834

People need to have a think about who they voting for and who they want to support. Look at their credentials and how they can help our club move forward.

That may well be true but you also need to consider how insestious parra supporters are when it comes to this sort of stuff, everyone knows everyone... Everyone is in some way shape or form linked to everyone else ... Hell even sharpie talks to Roy regularly, serao and Libertini are considered friends .. It's crazy
Why can't we start a clean slate and consider that the 27 candidates may have something to offer and we as members need to make our own decisions instead of being told by members and supporters of certain groups how they should think..
I've proposed an idea to a current director the other night to possibly stage a forum at the club involving the candidates and whilst it may be difficult to organise at short notice the idea will be looked at.. I hope it happens

That may well be true but you also need to consider how insestious parra supporters are when it comes to this sort of stuff, everyone knows everyone... Everyone is in some way shape or form linked to everyone else ... Hell even sharpie talks to Roy regularly, serao and Libertini are considered friends .. It's crazy
Why can't we start a clean slate and consider that the 27 candidates may have something to offer and we as members need to make our own decisions instead of being told by members and supporters of certain groups how they should think..
I've proposed an idea to a current director the other night to possibly stage a forum at the club involving the candidates and whilst it may be difficult to organise at short notice the idea will be looked at.. I hope it happens

Good idea

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Lol oooopsy can't have free speech can we.

free speech is a right to not be jailed, not appease your employer.

good move by arthur/seward whoever it was to knock that on the head so quickly

the last thing we need is a perceived division within the players involved in the ballot

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
To all who r spruiking ur own agendas every time it's election time good luck, to all the other for gods sake vote Sharp and his board back in and be done with it......we r stable and makin a profit, what else do u want? Stop the whinging every year and vote stability, it really should be an easy choice this year Yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.