What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

yy_cheng

Coach
Maybe teams are after hoppa and we are trying to keep them interested whilst we try to sign others

TheRam

Coach
There's a reason why we beat 8 clubs for his signature but you're not going to find out after his first game against men.

Pat O'Hanlon was also a very sought after junior. How did that work out for us. The point is he may turn out to be a gun, but at this stage my observation of him is that he is a dreamer and floats in and out of games too much and he is built like Robinson and has similar attributes in attack and defense.

He is definitely not the Mini/Slater small workaholic type of fullback.

If you guys don't think R. Robinson has any skills then go back and see what he used to do at Canberra. The problem is he is weak and gets found out by the better teams.

If Bevan turns out to be a gun and I hope he does, well great, but I wouldn't be banking on it at this stage that's for sure. He has a way to go yet in so many areas. But then again many here just love to over estimate our juniors.

Me, after seeing our strike rate thus far in the last 5-6 years or so, not so much.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I'm not sure anyone is saying that Bevan is going to be the next immortal, they are just questioning your personal strike rate Ram.

Chipmunk

Coach
Are we still any chance of getting Gordon?

I note the Sharks have a bye this weekend. We might need him this weekend if Hoppa doesn't play.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Pat O'Hanlon was also a very sought after junior. How did that work out for us. The point is he may turn out to be a gun, but at this stage my observation of him is that he is a dreamer and floats in and out of games too much and he is built like Robinson and has similar attributes in attack and defense.

He is definitely not the Mini/Slater small workaholic type of fullback.

If you guys don't think R. Robinson has any skills then go back and see what he used to do at Canberra. The problem is he is weak and gets found out by the better teams.

If Bevan turns out to be a gun and I hope he does, well great, but I wouldn't be banking on it at this stage that's for sure. He has a way to go yet in so many areas. But then again many here just love to over estimate our juniors.

Me, after seeing our strike rate thus far in the last 5-6 years or so, not so much.

POH was no where near as sought after as the other kid, infact the Broncos were the only club that wanted him, that said, I never rated him..

Bevan French will be a star, he'll even get a taste of NRL this year. He'll be our fullback in 2017 onwards if not earlier.

Chipmunk

Coach
Bevan French will be a star, he'll even get a taste of NRL this year. He'll be our fullback in 2017 onwards if not earlier.

The way team is going unless we can find a temporary replacement at fullback I can see him getting a run before too long. If Robinson is injured whilst Hopoate is out with Origin it could be sooner rather than later.

The way team is going unless we can find a temporary replacement at fullback I can see him getting a run before too long. If Robinson is injured whilst Hopoate is out with Origin it could be sooner rather than later.
That's why they are looking at Michael Gordon, i'm hearing that horse hasn't bolted just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.