What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFR33K

Coach
Over to you Boxy

He might be in the roosters forum, cause ever since morts signed with them, boxy has been no where to be seen. Either that, or he ain't handling his departure too well.

Boxy, give us something, anything will do.

Gronk

Staff member
Found him.

cardboard_box_head_12_by_tielkric-d36h8sw.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
some Manly supporter rang talkin sport absolutely convinced that Darcey Lussick will be heading to us next year..

just if you're interested.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
The fellow who rang "sarg", rings up at least 2-3 times per week and is usually giving some type of gossip about the manly club. just thought I'd add it as it wasn't an anonymous person and I have heard our interest in DL here and there.

We definately would be letting one of the props go if this guy came across right?

Suitman

Post Whore
Darcy Lussick was one of the ones involved in the Melbourne brawl, right? If so I like him already.

Yeah, but he was only bashing Melbourne players.
If he had of been bashing Melbourne players, and Manly players at the same time, then I'd really like him.

Suity

Pazza

First Grade
Half our props are off contract, but we gotta keep Fui! I'd even keep Poore I he signed for under 300k!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts