What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I would rather Trex, Ballin and Wade Graham than one SBW. This I want to box and play union in January is untenable. f**k him and his slimy agent.

Ah come on, it's not like the eels are doing much in January anyway. Our preseason doesn't start until March.

Gronk

Staff member
SK set the precident with Tahu who wanted to join the squad in Jan and got punted.

Unlike many here, I'd welcome SBW in a heartbeat. I don't care if he has two games off a year to box either.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: Not motivated by fulfilling a contract either.

:lol: What if nobody bids for an injury-prone ego-tripping merkin who'd only be available part-time? f**k off $BW, I hope we don't end up with your problems and sorry arse in our squad.
Agreed, sounds like another Weedler puff piece. f**k him,f**k Mundine and f**k his scumbag agent.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
At the prices they'd be asking, SBW would be an even worse signing than T-Rex.

Taumalolo was the only must-have and we missed out. And to be honest he probably ended up staying at the Cowboys for more than he's currently worth.

#BelieveItOrNotEveryClubPaysForPotential

Bigfella

Coach
I really do think that sbw would bring a bit of self belief which I think is the most crucial thing we are lacking throughout the club.

Jarryd at his best has it and feleti had it but that's about it.

Otherwise we have a look about us like we are just waiting for
something to go wrong.

I think just having him around could pay dividends.

caylo

Bench
SK set the precident with Tahu who wanted to join the squad in Jan and got punted.

Unlike many here, I'd welcome SBW in a heartbeat. I don't care if he has two games off a year to box either.

Not a chance, it isn't a good look to everyone else in the camp and could easily cause tension between players. I would be very happy if we could snare T-rex and Graham plus a few other cheaper forwards.

Considering we loss Hindy, Poore, Shak and Horo we could have the following pack:

Mannah, Keating, Fui, T-rex, Ryan, Graham. Bench: Matuia, Allgood. And then the last couple of spots would be a toss up between guys like Terepo, OHanlan or other cheaper forwards. IMO that would be a big improvement rather then just having SBW sitting on one edge and who knows how we will perform after being out of the game for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.