What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Oh he isn't this year will be next year...

So once again why is he a terrible player?

Lol just blow off he made nswcup team ok it doesn't go with your stupid arguments

Parraren

Bench
well to add to the departure list of Hindy, Burt, Poore, Maguire, Savage and Atkins, you can also add E Tonga and Horo...

I don't think we have enough NYC players capable of joining Lussick and Harrison in hte squad..

So 6 new faces possibly?

The most recent rumours from here and around the internets i've read are;

Waddell
Ryan (Rick) James
Some forward from the Warriors reserve grade
Folau
Jennings

Eels Dude

Coach
When you say 'we have a lot of work to do' how many spots are we still looking to fill?

When it comes to actual cap space we have plenty to fill. Hindy is gone. Poore is gone. That's two big money players. Add to that experienced first graders like Burt and Shackleton as well as some fringe fist graders I'd say we are well under the cap at this stage for next year. And we have to spend at the minimum the NRL grant.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
When it comes to actual cap space we have plenty to fill. Hindy is gone. Poore is gone. That's two big money players. Add to that experienced first graders like Burt and Shackleton as well as some fringe fist graders I'd say we are well under the cap at this stage for next year. And we have to spend at the minimum the NRL grant.

Which will come in handy if we want front load some players contracts which we want to extend.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Bloody sad news, hope all is going well with him.
photo.php

218038_401744559881275_2102360188_n.jpg

He looks well here, let's hope he stays healthy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts