What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingard

Coach
Can't stand him, that aside his a good motivator not a coach to re-build a club. Maybe for one year to clean out the crap but that will never happen. He left Cronulla in disarray and I think 3 games a year for origin is perfect for him.

Well, firstly, the idea that Parramatta drastically needs 'rebuilding', might be a myth. And, secondly, if Ricky Stuart left Cronulla in such a damned awful mess (as people keep saying), how come they are doing so well with a rookie coach right now?
Personally, I don`t really like Stuart, either - but I think we could do a hell of a lot worse. We already are.

Gronk

Staff member
On 2UE tonight Gibbsy said that Ricky is odds on to coah an NRL side nect year.

The conversation continued until about 10 mins later he said that Parra would be getting SK some help before the end of the season.

So from that it seems that it's Sticky to Raiders and maybe Graham Murray or Brian Smith to us ?

Tony Bongo

Bench

The conversation continued until about 10 mins later he said that Parra would be getting SK some help before the end of the season.

So from that it seems that it's Sticky to Raiders and maybe Graham Murray or Brian Smith to us ?

I don't think it will be anyone with the potential to undermine Kearney's position. My guess is still someone like Dymock or Pay and the later worked with SK at the Storm, so I'm going with Dean Pay as a possible assistant to replace Cameron and Sharp.

bartman

Immortal
Unless Kearney's "help" before the end of this year is Stuart, who goes on to take the coaching reins next year (allowing Kearney to "shift sideways" and become Academy Director, or something...)?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

Is there any league news that doesn't get trapped in your net? Manly Daily to Tweeter to 2GB to Tweed Heads to the Parramatta Locals to Telecrap to Las Vegas Updates to Facebook to the latest from the UK to the girl with the best pair of tits found in New Delhi. And you run a business in Martin Place, get time to buy a cafe late, read the SMH, post whatever in this forum and that other forum we can't mention on here. Your posts often start very early in the morning and continue to very late at night. How's your sex life?

strider

Post Whore
nah gronk runs the internet - nothing is allowed to be put on it unless he approves it first

lingard

Coach
Yeah i think we give steve one more year just for the sake of it .
It hasnt been a god year.But he came into a mess.He has an average team and we all want miracles.Unless people on here know for certain that players are unhappy with him i say stick with him for one more

It`ll be the third longest year of my life.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I don't think it will be anyone with the potential to undermine Kearney's position. My guess is still someone like Dymock or Pay and the later worked with SK at the Storm, so I'm going with Dean Pay as a possible assistant to replace Cameron and Sharp.

But doesn't Kearney already have an assistant?

Bigfella

Coach
Is there any league news that doesn't get trapped in your net? Manly Daily to Tweeter to 2GB to Tweed Heads to the Parramatta Locals to Telecrap to Las Vegas Updates to Facebook to the latest from the UK to the girl with the best pair of tits found in New Delhi. And you run a business in Martin Place, get time to buy a cafe late, read the SMH, post whatever in this forum and that other forum we can't mention on here. Your posts often start very early in the morning and continue to very late at night. How's your sex life?

Casper grooming Gronk on the net.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I'm not bagging you Bongo, but what would be the point in putting in an assistant like Dymock or Pay? SK would still have final say and they are still two rookies. Smith, Murray or maybe even Folkes would be the way to go if we went down that path i believe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.