What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I reckon he goes OK but he's never played league so how would Schuey value him ?

Maybe he could sign for Wenty.

I reckon he goes OK but he's never played league so how would Schuey value him ?

Maybe he could sign for Wenty.

Ironically, even though he has been playing like a busted for the past year, he would probably sign a bigger NRL contract now because of the TV deal, than he would have 2 years ago at his peak.

its-a-crap.jpg

Relevant to both Morts and the ol' Admiral.

natheel

Coach
Maybe crap but the other site has mentioned Keating is being shopped around

hmm not sure if thats good at this point in time...he is a good defender and Smith would be great replacing him while defences are tiring...assuming we are releasing him to get cash for folau because we don't have room for a hooker for 2013

eloquentEEL

First Grade
F$@ing beauty. I go bush for a week and come back to discover that absolutely nothing has happened. Is the Hock deal completely off?

Not completely nothing. Wenty signed a hooker who's just a syllable short of being an Eel. Not sure if you can coach that sort of thing into a player though.

Where'd you go?

A bush cottage down the South Coast (near Bawley Point) , with no internet / mobile reception etc. A bit of chill out time. Wasn't exactly roughing it though (a few months in the bush with the army destroyed all the charm in that). I did manage to get into town to buy a paper and saw something about Horo going to Manly (I thought he was going to Melb?).

lingard

Coach
The Adventures of Superman
The Man from Uncle
The Samurai
Lost in Space
The Phantom Agents
Monty Python`s Flying Circus
The Sullivans
The Don Lane Show
Hey Hey It`s Saturday
The Simpsons
Top Gear

They`re my favourite shows of all time. I`ve spent many happy hours watching Top Gear and The Simpsons with my son. The others were all childhood favourites - except the Sullivans, which was great drama. Don Lane and Hey Hey were just very entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.