What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Broncs have more depth at front row than we do, so why wouldn't he gamble on a shot at first grade here ??

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Is Mittagong near Gerringong? The last bloke from the neck of the coast did pretty well in the blue and gold (or have we had duds in between?)

TheRam

Coach
OK. I give up...what has this got to do with Eels?

Here you go, but it ain't that hard to go back a page or two, is it?

Parra have signed Broncos NYC front rower Daniel Alvaro he started at the club this week.

there could be another addition to the squad in the coming week which I'll confirm when it becomes official..and further news may brighten our off season soon but wont be revealing anymore.

fanaticeel

Juniors
On Alvaro as he has played his first senior game with Easts does that now make him a Queenslander? Even though he's born n bred in Mittagong...obviously Miittagong...that's in Queensland ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Parra have signed Broncos NYC front rower Daniel Alvaro he started at the club this week.

there could be another addition to the squad in the coming week which I'll confirm when it becomes official..and further news may brighten our off season soon but wont be revealing anymore.

an exciting new announcement ?

eels81236

Bench
I've often advocated having horse and greyhound races held simultaneously (opposite direction / same track), but a private jet is taking things too far.

Now there is an idea out of left field. I like it. It's jumps racing for the horses but the jumps are moving and come at random intervals. Interesting development.
I'm sure it would appease all the animal lovers worried about the horses hitting the hard barriers and then falling to their eventual death by injection. There is a bit of give in a greyhound. Jumps racing is saved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts