What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noise

Coach
Mose Masoe out for the season for the Dragons. I didn't think he would be a great signing anyway but its got to suck being a Dragons fan for 2016. I really think they are going to be bottom 4 stuff this year.

I thought that last year but they made the 8. Their backs are stronger this year and their forward pack is about the same (lost Merrin, added Packer)

Stevie

Bench
I thought that last year but they made the 8. Their backs are stronger this year and their forward pack is about the same (lost Merrin, added Packer)

I have this argument with the Dragons supporter at work haha. I'll bet the house they don't make the 8. How they got that run at the start of last year was beyond me but they beat plenty. Take it as fact they will be AWFUL this year!!!

lingard

Coach
I have this argument with the Dragons supporter at work haha. I'll bet the house they don't make the 8. How they got that run at the start of last year was beyond me but they beat plenty. Take it as fact they will be AWFUL this year!!!

Well, I've got to disagree. I think the Dragons will be about 7th this year.

hindy111

Post Whore

Spine
1 Dugan
6 Benji
7 Widdop
9 Rein

Throw in nightingale - Lafai - Man and its a handy backline.
Forwards have Joel thomspons - Frizzel who both could of played origin last year if based on form. Better sides around and i bet every year with a mate parra will finish higher-But its been a long time since ive won a free dinner.

lingard

Coach
I dunno if its twigged with you yet, but the way you go on pretty much makes people see you in the same light you are portraying him

Actually, I agree. He really gets under my skin sometimes. And I do carry on about it. And I apologise for making a dick of myself. Cheers.

lingard

Coach
Spine
1 Dugan
6 Benji
7 Widdop
9 Rein

Forwards have Joel thomspons - Frizzel who both could of played origin last year if based on form. Better sides around and i bet every year with a mate parra will finish higher-But its been a long time since ive won a free dinner.

Actually, the spine might be:
1. Mann
6. Marshall
7. Widdop
9. Rein
With Dugan and Lafai in the centres, is that one of the best backlines in the competition?

caylo

Bench
1. Mann
6. Marshall
7. Widdop
9. Rein
With Dugan and Lafai in the centres, is that one of the best backlines in the competition?

Id take Gordon, Norman, Foran, Peats with Jennings and Taka in the centres over that. Warriors, Broncos, Melbourne and Cowboys have clearly a better spine. Parra, Manly, Knights, Raiders and Sharks have an equal spine IMO. This is all just off the top of my head as well.
They have a good spine but not even close to the best. Backline then depends on balance, teams like Melbourne and Cowboys get away without great outside backs by having strong halves while other teams are more balanced. The dragons have a good balanced backline but they won't trouble big team IMO

hindy111

Post Whore
1. Mann
6. Marshall
7. Widdop
9. Rein

its decent.Maybe not the best but its very well balanced .

Noise

Coach
Spine
1 Dugan
6 Benji
7 Widdop
9 Rein

Well you really need to monitor the table a bit better because he should have bought you dinner the season before last (2014).

Eels 11th
Dragons 14th

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ams that's what he wants

Actually it's not. I like to win arguments and exchange in friendly shit slinging, but I'm always gutted when I feel merkins are genuinely upset by it all. It's just the internet. There's no need to take it so seriously.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Actually, I agree. He really gets under my skin sometimes. And I do carry on about it. And I apologise for making a dick of myself. Cheers.

Don't beat yourself up about it, Lingard.

Whenever you see a Pou Post just think of happy things like ice cream, sunshine, laughing clowns, gay polar bears and such like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts