What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
He might be a 'rookie coach' (except he isn't) but he still knows more about footy than you ever did.

Every recruitment/retention decision a coach makes carries some risk. Every single decision. The coaches are aware of that. They know that some decisions might blow up and others will turn out better than expected. They also know (early on at least) that their careers live or die on some of these risky decisions. They also know, unlike many of the fans, that not making a decision is not an option. Risks have to be taken, and the best they can hope for is getting the odds in their favour as much as possible.

Just because Pauli and Paulo are huge and can run over the top of merkins doesn't mean we should keep either at any cost. Surely even you can see that.

The point is thou what Watmough would of cost we could of kept these two.
So would you prefer Watmough or Jnr+Pauli?

hindy111

Post Whore
I heard a theory that homosexualtiy originated from men who didn't cut their foreskins off and it changed something in the DNA chromosones and made them gay. Then it just spread like wildfire.

phantom eel

First Grade
Also its funny or (more so mysterious) how we have more aggro in certain times and this just happens to be another one.

We at LU HQ have often commented on how we have to discipline people moreso when its a full moon and it happens so regularly.

Coincidence or not ?

Fullmoon tonight btw, lol

http://www.moongiant.com/moonphases/January/2016/
After reading the first sentence of your post the full moon effect came straight into my mind.

Can't be a cooincidence... I've noticed people of all ages and stages tend to go a bit more berko in all sorts of locations (work, school, online, offline) about once a month. Geuss this Parra forum crap thread is no different?

phantom eel

First Grade
I heard a theory that homosexualtiy originated from men who didn't cut their foreskins off and it changed something in the DNA chromosones and made them gay. Then it just spread like wildfire.
The rumour spread like wildfire?

Or homosexuality? (Which of course is simply a harmless seuxal orientation, and doesn't "spread".)

hindy111

Post Whore
Jennings came at the expense of Hoppa- So lets keep positions for positions.

Watmough at the time a lot on here said it will cost us some good juniors. I would of preferred to get rid of David Gower then Pauli as his ceiling is not as high.

I really do not see the point of the academy if we do things like this. And i am not against Watmough but at the time the guys managing our cap must of been able to punch some nm,bers and go well if we do sign him we may end up losing these guys.Half the people on here predicted it and its not our JOB.

hindy111

Post Whore
The rumour spread like wildfire?

Or homosexuality? (Which of course is simply a harmless seuxal orientation, and doesn't "spread".)

Yeah in the DNA -If your born with the homosexual gene then it is possible that its in your DNA.Or somthing like that.

I have had a lot of gay men hit on me over the years. Well about 10 in total. I must be a treat too the Gay mans eyes.
If someone wants tooo bumjack another man thou i do not have a problem with it. Same as gay men having kids. They prob make better dads than a lot of people out there who just abuse their kids.

Last edited:

phantom eel

First Grade
The point is thou what Watmough would of cost we could of kept these two.
So would you prefer Watmough or Jnr+Pauli?
I would prefer Watmough + Junior - Pauli. But we obviously can't keep two of these three under the cap.

Paulo accepted bigger bucks elsewhere for 2017, and Pauli didn't fit into our plans once Jennings was available for 2016.

S it's really would you rather have Jennings or Pauli? And would you offer overs to keep Paulo? Watmough's value for money so far aside, I reckon the club is doing the right thing in signing Jennings, letting Pauli go, and trusting our depth (Alvaro, etc, even Watmough as a prop?) to replace Paulo in 2017.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Yeah in the DNA -If your born with the homosexual gene then it is possible that its in your DNA.Or somthing like that.

I have had a lot of gay men hit on me over the years. Well about 10 in total. I must be a treat too the Gay mans eyes.
If someone wants tooo bumjack another man thou i do not have a problem with it. Same as gay men having kids. They prob make better dads than a lot of people out there who just abuse their kids.

Um, if someone is gay, how is it that they pass on their DNA?

Or can you catch the gay DNA if you get "bumjacked"?

phantom eel

First Grade
"The homosexual gene"? Sexual orientation is what it is - simply what turns an individual on.

So long as no-one is being harmed, I reckon it's really irrelevant whether anyone is straight or gay - and there's sure a lot of harm in "traditional" strght relationships (domestic violenece etc).
You mean to say you can't catch the gay?
It's sure fun to watch people who think you can (and are scared by the concept) try and explain it all...

Bandwagon

Staff member
Like a cold i guess-If you get coughed on and breathe in at same time.
So the lesson is never to get bumjacked by a guy with a cold, sage advice.

And if you're unfortunate enough to have made such a poor choice, don't breathe in!

El Diablo

Post Whore

how do you explain when there's twins and one is gay?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Who knows when a nice person fart's though. You can't hear them.

Suity

what happens if a nice person with AIDS farts and you have a blood nose and breath in infected poo particles :crazy:

if it's a silent fart that could make it more lethal as you don't know you should be holding your breath

Status
Not open for further replies.