What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfella

Coach
Watmough was brought in to offer something that Paulo and Pauli will probably never be able to provide. Leadership is a buzzword to most people (and a dirty word to many), generally synonymous with management. But there are still workplaces where leadership is extremely important and very distinct from management, and the NRL is one such environment.

Also, the market wouldn't allow for Paulo and Pauli at the same price as Watmough. The latter was a broken down old warhorse when we signed him, and most clubs already have a few of those, meaning the demand wasn't as high. Players like Paulo and Pauli have huge potential, making demand high for these types of players. I'd say Paulo's next contract will be bigger than Watmough's current one. And Watmough is still a more valuable defender.

That's all about as intelligent and well documented as what Hindy and Fanbase have been stinking this forum up with lately.

However, at least it's to do with footy.

You know the forum is struggling when you start wishing to hear more from pou.

TheRam

Coach
what happens if a nice person with AIDS farts and you have a blood nose and breath in infected poo particles :crazy:

if it's a silent fart that could make it more lethal as you don't know you should be holding your breath

Sounds like you really thought this out and it worries you. Maybe it's time you donned that gimp mask and then just go flaming nuts! ;-)

woddy

Juniors
vz6WsFx.jpg

A quick search and I have found the problem. To many wives on here as a guess I'd say 8 to1 ? :)

Chipmunk

Coach
The point is thou what Watmough would of cost we could of kept these two.
So would you prefer Watmough or Jnr+Pauli?

If we didnt sign Watmough, i doubt Foran would've come. If we didnt have.Watmough, Foran.and Scott here.I doubt Jennings would've come.

Forty20

First Grade
I reckon the Under 20s comp ahould becone a summer competition.

I actually kind of love that idea as a means of filling a huge void in scheduling as a fan but it does kind of leave all but the genuine superstars of the 20s in the lurch as they won't be able to get a look into senior footy in the regular season.

I think it is an idea worth tinkering with though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts