What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Gordon
Semi
Jennings
Takarangi
Cutherson/Shulte * goes OK according to my NQ mate..just too many outstanding outside backs for Cowboys to keep him
Norman
Foran

BTW - Mitch Cornish is handy...OUTSTANDING junior talent..

That would be my 1 to 5 with Gutho...

That would make Taka a regular

Yeah, mitch was an outstanding junior but hasn't quite kicked on the way Canberra would of liked... Maybe a change of scenery will help, I spoke to an ex team mate of his a few months back who was convinced he should partner Foz in the halves

Noise

Coach

Yeah, mitch was an outstanding junior but hasn't quite kicked on the way Canberra would of liked... Maybe a change of scenery will help, I spoke to an ex team mate of his a few months back who was convinced he should partner Foz in the halves

Geeze that bloke must really not rate Norman?!

Parra47

Juniors

Partnering Foran in the halves could really help Cornish's game. Can't see him getting a start over Norman. But a great young half to have ready to step up if needed.

Bigfella

Coach
In fact there are about 1million reasons per year why Foran won't be forced into the forwards by a 100k a year back up

HayneKloppter

Juniors
Lock was a completely different position when Fittler played.

I was referring to late in the game,...

Teams still do it today, dce has done it regularly now at rep level, Morgan has done it at the cows, we do it with peats.

With lower interchanges, having the versatility will help when the opposition loses a few props during the match

lingard

Coach
Fair enough mate.

I'll go a bit easier on him (and Hiney). Occasionally I get a bit tired of the "this club is f**ked" stuff but it ain't that big a deal and I'm still glad they post on here.

You know how it is? You make one comment and then someone responds and then you respond again and it starts to look like a sparring match and it probably reads like you have more of an issue about something than you really do.

You know what? - This club is f**ked.

lingard

Coach
Would suggest in that scenario, Gutherson would play wing which is where he debuted and played for Manly NRL.

Jennings would be a massive upgrade in the centre position and would create our best centre pairing since the halcyon days of Lyon/Vaeliki , what memories :)

It'll be like getting Timana Tahu MkI. Lyon was very good for us, but hadn't reached anywhere near his peak.

lingard

Coach
I'm just repeating what one of the guys a bit closer to the club said earlier this week (Forty? emjaycee?)

How much closer to the club is he? Is it a matter of Kilometres? I don't think it makes much difference, really. I have a mate who lives in Marsden Street and he knows f**k all. (About anything.)
Actually, he's not a mate, he's an acquaintance. Actually I just made it up. I don't have any friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.