What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugaB

Coach
Whether I get "likes" or not, I'm not here to get pats on the back. Rose coloured glasses for most of you, makes me cringe actually. Most of you don't have a footy brain at all, all innuendo and hopeful thinking, bunch of F#$%king sooks.
Mate just shut up or talk footy, stop calling everyone sooks and dickheads, and maybe you'd get a slight bit respect, im sure all you want to tho is piss everyone off by acting like a total lord

OldPanther

Coach
Good looking guy I suppose with model looks?..should I call you an Idiot for not noticing?..Dickhead

Whether I get "likes" or not, I'm not here to get pats on the back. Rose coloured glasses for most of you, makes me cringe actually. Most of you don't have a footy brain at all, all innuendo and hopeful thinking, bunch of F#$%king sooks.

Mate I don't know what's got up you today but you need to chill. No one is going to listen to your massive footy I.Q with you being a total plank to everyone.

Also @Dave's mate is twice the man you are so at least you're punching up. Got that going for you.

mxlegend99

Referee
Good players progress, average players don't, regardless of injury.
Why dont you name a few players who progressed while injured then?

These guys are human ffs. Any human with a f**ked shoulder will not be able to do any number of things requiring his arm(s) at the same level he could with a healthy shoulder.

Most people wouldnt even try to do things through that sort of pain with those sorts of restrictions to their ability. He wouldnt lose any money by rehabbing his shoulder. He put his body through that pain for the team.

Personally I think both he and the team would've been better off had he went for immediate surgery. But I think he did a hell of a job with one arm.

CCJohnC

Juniors

I resent your comments. It only shows your own lack of knowledge and the sooner you leave this web site the better.

Fangs

Coach
The cynic in me makes me think Dean Blore’s upgrade could be related to our need to re-sign Shawn and Mcgrady is possibly related to wanting to hold on to his younger bro, I do tend to over think sometimes though haha.

Hmm...

John Hamblin

Juniors
Great to see Shawn Blore and Stephen Crichton wrapped up for next year. Hopefully Staines gets a development contract. If we are looking for an impact forward off the bench Peni Terepo may be available, He runs as hard as anyone.

betcats

Referee
Great to see Shawn Blore and Stephen Crichton wrapped up for next year. Hopefully Staines gets a development contract. If we are looking for an impact forward off the bench Peni Terepo may be available, He runs as hard as anyone.

I think Staines already got a development contract for next year.

age.s

First Grade
I never thought I’d actually put someone on the ignore list but coastal could be the one.

I've got a few on the broader site, but certainly wouldn't have expected it to happen for a regular on the Panthers subbie. Nothing but good folks here.

The Realist

Juniors
Jesus, take about a week off from viewing the forum, come back and a newbie is lighting the place on fire :bomb::boom:!

I am honestly amused.

Not sure this is the thread to be discussing Yeo but the proof will be 2020. My feeling is that in 2018 he was an reliable above average defensive 2nd rower. 2019 he went backwards due to injury.

My gut feeling is that he will return to his 2018 form and that is close to his ceiling. He will never be an attacking force which leads me to thinking what was until the season unthinkable amongst Panthers fans....that Yeo is completely replaceable by a younger forward with more offensive impact so long as they are not defensive liabilities (Burns?).

Jesus, take about a week off from viewing the forum, come back and a newbie is lighting the place on fire :bomb::boom:!

I am honestly amused.

Not sure this is the thread to be discussing Yeo but the proof will be 2020. My feeling is that in 2018 he was an reliable above average defensive 2nd rower. 2019 he went backwards due to injury.

My gut feeling is that he will return to his 2018 form and that is close to his ceiling. He will never be an attacking force which leads me to thinking what was until the season unthinkable amongst Panthers fans....that Yeo is completely replaceable by a younger forward with more offensive impact so long as they are not defensive liabilities (Burns?).

Which is why I wonder if Yeo might be best served adding 5-10kg and playing up front. There’s not the need to be as much of an attacking player at prop. If he can run & tackle hard, that’s the main thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts