What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

betcats

Referee
I gave up stressing about who is going to sign with Panthers (or for that matter not sign). I will just cheer loud and long for whomever runs out in out jersey.

Call me simplistic call me naive. Call me a flag waver. You bettcha I am. We need all types of supporters and fans.

I was so impressed about the piece about Naden last night on fox. It a few drops worth of humility, hardwork, being a good team member down to eathness flows from him into the team. Who knows how far it will lead us.

Even without any more fancy signings.

I know this will not be popular but give me a kid like Naden over a kid like Latrell any day of the week. I do not care about the huge gulf in talent, a few years ago I would’ve but not anymore.

I know this will not be popular but give me a kid like Naden over a kid like Latrell any day of the week. I do not care about the huge gulf in talent, a few years ago I would’ve but not anymore.

From what I’ve heard, at least Naden would probably work harder and would have the desire to improve his deficiencies. Whilst Latrell has proven to be a match winner, I really question his desire of the game, given that the Roosters are keen to let him go.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Just watching that clip today on him gives me hope centre is covered. He was thrashed in this season past and now can only improve. He has it in him great attitude humble and down to earth. Lattrel has the wrong influencers. Just needs a backup

Coastal

Juniors
Yes I watched Coote, he had fantastic runs of form for Penrith. The nines made everyone think Bevan French and that Kata guy were future stars so forgive me for disregarding that.

Did Mansour ask for a release? Dallin wanted out, he asked for a release. Multiple coaches gave him a shot at fullback and decided he wasn't the one, I was disappointed by this too but he had every chance and wasn't good enough.

Tedesco was off contract how the hell could Ivan stand in his way? stop inventing reasons to bag the guy, there are legitimate reasons but most of these are just rubbish.
You are an out and out dickhead.

Coastal

Juniors
The "MAGIC" date was the 1/11 as per ALICE in nowhere land. Where are the signings?..There wont be with Ivan the terrible as coach. I have never seen a bleaker period in this club since its inception with this Bullshit Coach and its headless f**ktard administration.

betcats

Referee
The "MAGIC" date was the 1/11 as per ALICE in nowhere land. Where are the signings?..There wont be with Ivan the terrible as coach. I have never seen a bleaker period in this club since its inception with this Bullshit Coach and its headless f**ktard administration.

Someone get this poor merkin a tissue his heart is breaking over here.

Coastal

Juniors
From what I’ve heard, at least Naden would probably work harder and would have the desire to improve his deficiencies. Whilst Latrell has proven to be a match winner, I really question his desire of the game, given that the Roosters are keen to let him go.
Working "harder" and having talent are too different things. Naden was worked out after 6 games and offered nothing towards the end of the year.

Coastal

Juniors
Good merkin I’m glad just so I can see your whinging comments for the next four years.
Haha, you live in pretend land champ, you really have no idea about the game. You're a rusted on supporter who believes in make believe..goose

Coastal

Juniors
Penrith need a good six, look back at the days of Carter. Take the line on..Louai is not him or anyone near him. Louai is a plodder, skips across field and with no kicking game. H will be sorted out pretty quickly by good defensive teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.