What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
But who is left? Walker stayed for under what we offered. The other guys we were rumoured to be after still aren’t moved on so leads me to think were bad deals.

The squad has improved. I can’t see Tamou getting $800k again so gives us cap space to fill that hole if someone comes available... Assuming one of the young guys don’t have a breakout year and fill that hole

First of all Tamou is not and was never on 800K.

Secondly, we should have been more creative in our pursuit of a decent outside back.

True, it will be hard to move Whare on as well. Maybe we should start calling some super league clubs

Now I think of it if we did try and sign JAC, you’d be looking to move on Mansour. We’re short at centre and at the very least Whare could play back up there.

I’d feel bad doing that to Mansour though, great club man.

Flashstep

Juniors
Now I think of it if we did try and sign JAC, you’d be looking to move on Mansour. We’re short at centre and at the very least Whare could play back up there.

It would probably be hard to move Mansour on as well I think. I guess we could offer him in a swap deal with Melbourne, a change of scenery could do Mansour some good plus he’s the type of player that would probably thrive under Bellamy.

betcats

Referee

Keep Sauce and move on Whare. I’m sure we can make a decent centre pairing out of To’o, Naden and Crichton with fox outside one of them and Sauce or the other young guy to go on the other wing. Capewell and Burns can probably play centre as well as Whare can now if we get desperate.

Fangs

Coach
Any reliable number on what Whare is on?

We know the length of his deal but I've never seen the yearly figure.

I like him, even if he was depth are we paying overs? I don't think he is the worst centre going around. And geez he has a lot of experience. Mansour looks like the one to chop if push comes to shove, his figure would be around 350k I believe.

TheFrog

Coach
So no evidence or what? Seems strange as that is what caused all the pain for those involved. I don’t know about you but I would notice a phone filming while having sex. Whole thing is weird really I guess wanted it sorted quick
Sounds a lot like a plea bargain so the females involved wouldn't have to undergo cross-examination.

franklin2323

Immortal
Any reliable number on what Whare is on?

We know the length of his deal but I've never seen the yearly figure.

I like him, even if he was depth are we paying overs? I don't think he is the worst centre going around. And geez he has a lot of experience. Mansour looks like the one to chop if push comes to shove, his figure would be around 350k I believe.

That is the figure I heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts