What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Teach

Juniors
Just on the Burton to bullgrubs rumours, is James Hooper their media spokesman? He seems to be doing all their bidding publicly with a different story, with the same message, every second day!

WestyLife

First Grade
The amount of people in here who don't understand the cap is shocking.

The other thing worth remembering this year we had no lower grades. Junior development has been stymied.
Bringing in a Rennings or a Eisenhuth for a year or two will help those younger players not quite ready.

This and this. These guys aren't elite but are exactly the level you'd expect for their position in the top 30 and $$$.

franklin2323

Immortal
The other thing worth remembering this year we had no lower grades. Junior development has been stymied.
Bringing in a Rennings or a Eisenhuth for a year or two will help those younger players not quite ready.

That is it. The Junior grades age groups were lifted for this very reason. The reason May played so much was the balance or lack of it in the squad. I see no issue with these signings if they play no games we will have a good year

They should sign Corey Allen from Souths, they could probably get Souths to throw some money in as well

Tigers, we want him.

Straight to fb, Dougie into the halves.

Very good signing Dougie, rare moment of inspiration from r&r. Someone must have mixed up the contracts.

I know he’s signed but I’d be happy to take Tyrone May off your hands. He had a pretty good 2020.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Tigers, we want him.

Straight to fb, Dougie into the halves.

Very good signing Dougie, rare moment of inspiration from r&r. Someone must have mixed up the contracts.

I know he’s signed but I’d be happy to take Tyrone May off your hands. He had a pretty good 2020.

This is one of the blokes you and your mates have hrown abuse and vitroil during the year.

Comedy Gold.

I understand May has already re-signed, can't see him going anywhere.

The hypocrisy of it all. Gold. Wanting a player or Coach who is under contract, again Comedy Gold.

Isn’t JAC likely to go to the tigers?

We understand there’s some contractual niggle.

I’d honestly prefer Corey plus Tyrone because we have suspect halves and that will give us some more options. I’m thinking Brooks and Dougie. Corey goes back and we use Tyrone like you did, although he is capable of more in attack.

Probably you think more like Madge, one massive strike player, but I think we need better linkage, better hands and attacking options. That’s what gives you time and space.

Its all good getting jac but if we dont get the ball to him, that stuffs his powers.

Madge thinks we have halves, I’m not with him, I don’t know too many people who are, mmmm.

Last edited:
We understand there’s some contractual niggle.

I’d honestly prefer Corey plus Tyrone because we have suspect halves and that will give us some more options. I’m thinking Brooks and Dougie. Corey goes back and we use Tyrone like you did, although he is capable of more in attack.

Probably you think more like Madge, one massive strike player, but I think we need better linkage, better hands and attacking options. That’s what gives you time and space.

Its all good getting jac but if we dont get the ball to him, that stuffs his powers.

Madge thinks we have halves, I’m not with him, I don’t know too many people who are, mmmm.

May just re-signed for 2021, but I suppose you could take a shot at him for 2022. He has the potential to be a starting half, but not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.