What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Nothing wrong with Whare, he just isn't ontop of the list of centre picks, but still adds to our depth, as ive said before so many times still valuable to our squad in terms of helping the younger roster, i'd still be looking to get benji for that exact reason

I agree mate. I doubt we could find a better replacement anyway.

Jersey Flegg squad 2021
Tom Affleck,
Reece Alderton,
McKenzie Atkins,
Luke Bain,
Hayden Bonanno,
Ash Cosgrove,
Logan Dickson-Cohen,
Zac
Duclos,
Hanna El-Nchar,
Matthew Faauila,
Brad Fearnley,
Mavrik Geyer,
Liam Henry,
Flynn Isaacs,
Thomas Jenkins,
Liam Kennedy,
Cody Lawson,
Zac Lipowicz,
Valu Lisati,
Sunita Lotoaniu,
Connor Mason,
Taylan May,
Maxwell Pritchard,
Hohepa Puru,
Niwhai Puru,
Luke Sommerton,
Sadee Sub Laban,
Izack Tago,
Jayden Tanner,
Sunia Turuva.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
Jersey Flegg squad 2021
Tom Affleck,
Reece Alderton,
McKenzie Atkins,
Luke Bain,
Hayden Bonanno,
Ash Cosgrove,
Logan Dickson-Cohen,
Zac
Duclos,
Hanna El-Nchar,
Matthew Faauila,
Brad Fearnley,
Mavrik Geyer,
Liam Henry,
Flynn Isaacs, T
homas
Jenkins,
Liam Kennedy,
Cody Lawson,
Zac Lipowicz,
Valu Lisati,
Sunita Lotoaniu,
Connor Mason,
Taylan May,
Maxwell Pritchard,
Hohepa Puru,
Niwhai Puru,
Luke Sommerton,
Sadee Sub Laban,
Izack Tago, J
ayden
Tanner,
Sunia Turuva.
I have to ask maverick Geyer is he the son of mark Geyer and what position does he play

MugaB

Coach
He hardly ever plays, it is that simple.
you're simple!

Coz of the Rona most reserve graders didn't get to play, again there's gametime this coming year to use him if needed, and if not then reserve grade will help our young squad, seriously I'm getting sick of the repetition, please tell me again, how dean needs a medical retirement

Last edited:

Jane Murray

Bench
Coz of the Rona most reserve graders didn't get to play, again there's gametime this coming year to use him if needed, and if not then reserve grade will help our young squad, seriously I'm getting sick of the repetition, please tell me again, how dean needs a medical retirement
I already have, and I, too, am getting sick to death in repeating myself. If you can not grasp what I've said, that is on you, not me.

MugaB

Coach
I already have, and I, too, am getting sick to death in repeating myself. If you can not grasp what I've said, that is on you, not me.
I get it Jane, but he isn't in the "peter wallace" territory of needing to be medically retired, besides i d rather Whare as back up than most of the other douches off contract at other clubs

Jane Murray

Bench
I get it Jane, but he isn't in the "peter wallace" territory of needing to be medically retired, besides i d rather Whare as back up than most of the other douches off contract at other clubs

Yeah you've a point there. However, I am sure, with a decent preseason, our juniors could step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.