What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

maple_69

Bench
He signed for two years. He still has the chance for a big payday contract. In reality if continues playing like he did tonight he should be on the wing for the Kangaroos. The dummy inside and cheeky run down the short side, backed up immediately by a hit up after playing the ball. That was just class play. Along with his rock solid defence, confidence under the high ball and crazy work rate, barring injuries he is coming into the prime of a very bright career.

Big Mick

Referee
His resigning was never in doubt.

He told people close to him last week he was gone.

He had two big offers from Roosters/Dragons & the Warriors offering him STUPID money to come over to replace Manu.

I'm stoked he has stayed but it wasn't "never in doubt"

Bloody happy today that he did though! haha

Big Mick

Referee
Just listening to his interviews during the past few weeks and the press indicated to me that his heart is with the Penrith Panthers.

He is smart enough to realise that this club is going to be something special in the next few years.

I'm stoked loyalty played out more than the cash.

Very rare

betcats

Referee
Very happy to keep Sauce I had him gone for all money. I'm just going to assume we didn't pay too much...

mxlegend99

Referee
Mansour is probably one of few players earning every cent he gets. Takes less to stay and generally is the hardest working player on the field. His big flaw has been contesting kicks and this year it has been on par with most wingers. By far his best season yet as far as being the whole package goes

Big Mick

Referee
Mansour is probably one of few players earning every cent he gets. Takes less to stay and generally is the hardest working player on the field. His big flaw has been contesting kicks and this year it has been on par with most wingers. By far his best season yet as far as being the whole package goes

And played last night like he just got a whole lot off his mind.

GongPanther

Referee
Why does someone need to go?

Clubs will be chasing a few of our current reserve grade players.

The way they have been demolishing everything in sight for the past few weeks (coupled with today's smashing of the Jets by 60-6) will no doubt catch the eyes of other clubs.

And there will be nothing we can do to stop it.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Clubs will be chasing a few of our current reserve grade players.

The way they have been demolishing everything in sight for the past few weeks (coupled with today's smashing of the Jets by 60-6) will no doubt catch the eyes of other clubs.

And there will be nothing we can do to stop it.

That's fine, we need to make room for the U/20s coming through anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.