What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangs

Coach
Early days but I didn't see a whole lot from Crichton. Hope he exceeds my expectations.

Bit of a conundrum. DWZ fullback form plus our depth in the backline. As well as Peachey leaving in 2019. We will need to make some signings ourselves.

GongPanther

Referee
Early days but I didn't see a whole lot from Crichton. Hope he exceeds my expectations.

Bit of a conundrum. DWZ fullback form plus our depth in the backline. As well as Peachey leaving in 2019. We will need to make some signings ourselves.
Wasn't there a rumour in here of Peach renegging on his move to the Tits? With Sauce staying,that dream is dusted.

Doddsy6988

Juniors
Heard from someone who works with DWZ father last night that they have told him to look at offers from other clubs

Don't shoot the messenger

If true, i think you will find DWZ playing fullback for the Tigers

Fangs

Coach
This all happened years back. Sooner or later he would get another opportunity and its happening now. Plenty of clubs will target him.

age.s

First Grade
Shame about Crichton. I think he's been pretty good for a kid in his first month or two of footy. Has the odd mistake in him but good under the high ball and good bringing the ball out of his 20. No superstar but definitely NRL quality.

We have far bigger fish to keep in our pond though.

Whino

Bench
Heard from someone who works with DWZ father last night that they have told him to look at offers from other clubs

That rumour did the rounds at the start of the season.
Someone here posted it.

age.s

First Grade
Sorry to intrude on your forum guys. Whats this Crichton kid like? I don't know much about him.

You'll get a mix of opinions. I think most would admit he's got the potential to be a solid first grader. Question marks are about whether he's there now and whether he'll be more than that. He definitely doesn't make our first team and is probably our 4th choice winger at this point.

Mentioned it above, but imo he's pretty good under the high ball and good coming out of his own end. Weakness is errors (see his bombed try last night).

Decent signing for your mob imo.

GongPanther

Referee

I don't think he will be going anywhere as he has another few years. But if the club is forced to release him for the Mansour money,I can concurr with the rumour. DWZ has been playing strong this year. Would be a shame to lose him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts