What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Riff

Bench
Here's what the enigmatic Das had to say in May. Man's a genius.

"As ive suggested Ivan's toughest decision will be one of three options he will have ( assuming we can't fit both in the budget)....
keep a possibly worldbeater Brooks ( by that stage) and puting the coaching of his son on hold
Replace Brooks with Nathan risking team harmony with the predictable innuendo
Leave WT to coach Nathan at anorher club.
Another possibility would be if Nathan would be willing to accept the lowest reasonable deal to come over to tick that box on the Cleary hosehold to do list....i have the distinct impression that it may be possible if the club remains polite and on good terms with Ivan....he'd be proud of what he's achieved here and would be close to the group he's done it with...that would be hard to walk away from....hope Nathan sees it that way"

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Word on the street that IC leaving could jeopardise the contract of a centre at WT.

Really. Not the person who last name starts with an M.

Can we fit him in perhaps. Would Whare like to go with a golden handshake to England perhaps.

The W/T will need all sharp implements removed from their homes if this occurs. Delicious. :p

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
Word on the street that IC leaving could jeopardise the contract of a centre at WT.
Interesting. I rate Whare better than Fonua because he's more reliable and I think he's about on the same level as Esan Masters. They certainly don't have a talent that's worth letting go Whare now that he's just starting to come good again.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Status
Not open for further replies.