What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
The negative press is purely coming from gimps.

If Penrith can finish just one win behind first with injuries, constant spine disruptions and a publicly moaning sacked coach who's specialty was telling players to run hard, then they're going to be challenging for the premiership the next year.

Simple.

Panther Mick

Juniors
Kasiano is being shopped around with Melbourne willing to pay freight.
I feel the last 2 years he has shed too much weight in a bid to play more minutes. He is better as chunky impact runner off the bench. If you could get his weight right I think he could be of value to some club.

age.s

First Grade
Melbourne have historically been fantastic at getting the absolute best out of every player in their setup. That they're so eager to get rid of him they're willing to pay part of his wage is a real red flag.

That said he was one of the game's most damaging forwards not that long ago. Any time you have another club willing to put in for the salary of a player with that kind of potential you have to seriously look at it.

franklin2323

Immortal
Melbourne have historically been fantastic at getting the absolute best out of every player in their setup. That they're so eager to get rid of him they're willing to pay part of his wage is a real red flag.

That said he was one of the game's most damaging forwards not that long ago. Any time you have another club willing to put in for the salary of a player with that kind of potential you have to seriously look at it.

Didn't he play in the 2014 GF?

Storm paying some is always good. You will get worst depth forwards. Even if only for a season

TheFrog

Coach
I feel the last 2 years he has shed too much weight in a bid to play more minutes. He is better as chunky impact runner off the bench. If you could get his weight right I think he could be of value to some club.
At the Dogs he was extremely dangerous late in games with his ability to offload. Something we could use.

franklin2323

Immortal
I don't think Gould has a problem getting ruthless with contracts...Griffin, Merrin, Cartwright, Latu, Segeyaro, Soward, Hiku, Ivan Cleary etc

Many some of those cases the player needed to be told they have a contract and that they will be seeing it out

kinghippo

Juniors
Storm are still working on resigning Smith, and I am sure he wants all their money.
They have a few props that would go ok for us, kasiano, Vete, Welch or even Kamikamica but Kasianos is the most obvious release.
If they get really desperate we could help them out by taking bromitch or even better Nelson.

mxlegend99

Referee
Gould was extremely ruthless paying Bryce Cartwright $500k+ per season and granting him a release the second he asked.

franklin2323

Immortal
Gould was extremely ruthless paying Bryce Cartwright $500k+ per season and granting him a release the second he asked.

He is one. Like a few others that were punted that a stint in NSW Cup might fix. We over pay the kids then release them the instant they feel sad

Status
Not open for further replies.