What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
agreed, but it would feel a bit cheap winning a comp with 3 big clubs out of the picture
While it would cheapen it a bit. If they're only big clubs through cheating they really werent deserving of being there anyway.

Not that I see any clubs being caught and punished. Definitely not 3 of them.

mxlegend99

Referee
Katoa and Egan were both off contract next year. Obviously it might mean nothing but it might be telling that Egan got an extension first.
Bit questionable extending one of them before seeing what they do in 2019. I was looking forward to seeing both players fighting for an extension as our starting hooker. Careers on the line. No better time to see what they can do.

Egan has job security now. Maybe that forces Katoa to work harder. Should get an idea soon.

MrBlack

Juniors
Bit questionable extending one of them before seeing what they do in 2019. I was looking forward to seeing both players fighting for an extension as our starting hooker. Careers on the line. No better time to see what they can do.

Egan has job security now. Maybe that forces Katoa to work harder. Should get an idea soon.

We are well served at fullback and halves for years to come

Hooker is the missing piece in our spine.

If one of these guys stands up we genuinely compete for a title.

franklin2323

Immortal

Hopefully it wasn't a big deal especially if he is the one in NSW Cup

Crashtest

Juniors
Last edited:

Crashtest

Juniors
Still no luck. I get the "Unable to connect" message.

The bloody spam filter is stopping the link from opening. So if go on to the sporting news.com site, then click on the league section, the article is on page 2.

I’ve edited my post above with this as well.

There are two other Panthers stories on there as well, on page 1 of the league section. One about Sele and his heartbreak about getting cut from the Dragons. And the other about DWZ and MWZ. The links won’t open either, so there is no point in me pasting them.

Last edited:

Matthew Ellis

Juniors

Or Egan becomes a gun and we get him below his market average.

Abacus

Juniors

Katoa definitely needs to work harder. Hopefully improved fitness and the threat from Egan improves his focus and he can lose his mid-game brain fades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts