What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
Think we should’ve kept Sivo :grimacing:

Oh well, not much that could’ve been done. We can’t keep getting younger.
Hes having a great game. Although hes only up against a rookie. Sivo hadnt really impressed before tonight. But he certainly has potential and would probably be an improvement over Mansour barring him finding some great form.

Panfa

Juniors
If Brandon mcgrady the big young centre from qld cup and nephew of ewan mcgrady lives up to his full potential than i think whare will be well snd truly gone.

Kilkenny

Coach
I
Sivo to me would of been better than Phillips or Aekins but in reality he would of signed on as a backup

I think the powers that be believe the likes of Brian Too, Stephen Chrichton and one or two others were the future rather than retain Sivo who is still raw. Not taking anything away from Sivo good luck to him but he still has major handling, defence and positional issues to overcome if he is to be an NRL player of substance.

franklin2323

Immortal
I

I think the powers that be believe the likes of Brian Too, Stephen Chrichton and one or two others were the future rather than retain Sivo who is still raw. Not taking anything away from Sivo good luck to him but he still has major handling, defence and positional issues to overcome if he is to be an NRL player of substance.

That is how I saw Sivo too. Some great highlights and can find a try but the 1% he lacks. Crichton looks a backrower to me long term but Too is the one. Looks a star

Panfa

Juniors
Just on another note i did say that kalyn ponga is not a 5/8s arsehole a week ago after we beat the knights well as of yesterday nathan brown has told ponga his 5/8 days are over lol.

Panfa

Juniors
If its wet in bathurst it will suit us and slow the likes of ado carr and vunivalu down gonna be a grind hopefully mr klein remembers whos home game it is and is a bit kinder than rd 1 against the eels.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I

I rate Too much higher than Sivo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts