What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldPanther

Coach
Tigers fans have now gone from talking DWZ up as the best signing in years by the club to 'Phew we dodged that bullet'.

They did that with Cleary as well.

So help me out here....what exactly have the Tigers ever done to Penrith? ...lets see if i have it right

-They give a job to an UNSIGNED coach that Panthers threw on the scrapheap
-They give him the total trust that HE INSISTED ON
- He brings players to the club on overpaid overlong contracts
- He is lured back to you by YOUR board while the club is still a final 8 shot
- He leaves to go coach the son he knew he had coming up through the ranks at the time he signed on
- He leaves an absolute mess of his own doing and you cheer it on

So ....what have the Tigers done to you again??. .....dickhead

Go away. We are getting absolutely hammered this year by your lot because of a decision between two mates. The rest of the club had nothing to do with it and neither did us fans.

OldPanther

Coach

giphy.gif

Kilkenny

Coach
Good luck to DWZ not that his new club has been confirmed.

Glad his situation has been sorted it has become a bit of a sideshow and unwanted distraction.

Jack Hetherington surely will leave before June 30 as he has clearly fallen out with Ivan big time. Not playing Canterbury Cup today, perhaps he's injured again but the omens aren't good for Jack.

Panfa

Juniors
Leniu scored with his 1st touch in canterbury cup big guy is unstoppable gotta be close to 1st grade action soon panthers 10 lead bears 0

GongPanther

Referee
So help me out here....what exactly have the Tigers ever done to Penrith? ...lets see if i have it right

-They give a job to an UNSIGNED coach that Panthers threw on the scrapheap
-They give him the total trust that HE INSISTED ON
- He brings players to the club on overpaid overlong contracts
- He is lured back to you by YOUR board while the club is still a final 8 shot
- He leaves to go coach the son he knew he had coming up through the ranks at the time he signed on
- He leaves an absolute mess of his own doing and you cheer it on

So ....what have the Tigers done to you again??. .....dickhead
This has been done to death, in fact overkill. I was very much against getting Cleary, but one has to move on regardless.

Whino

Bench
How many Panthers rumours have come true over the past few years? Heaps. Someone within the club is leaking

Maybe, But I wouldn't rule out player managers leaking to the media to suit their clients needs. A few of them start rumours when they think they spot an opportunity for another deal.
Rothfiled gets a lot of his info from them.

I think we have either told Blake he is free to go if he can get a deal elsewhere or Parra have come knocking after going cold on DWZ. They want a centre after all.
Either way we never get told the truth.

Maybe, But I wouldn't rule out player managers leaking to the media to suit their needs.
Rothfiled gets a lot of his info from them.

I think we have either told Blake he is free to go if he can get a deal elsewhere or Parra have come knocking after going cold on DWZ. They want a centre after all.
Either way we never get told the truth.

Whoever is doing the actual leaking we know these types of moves fit within the pattern of what the club does. Hence they’re believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.