What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sincere question, can anyone think of a rumour about the Panthers in the last few years that *didn’t* turn out to be true?

Moylan was true

Rumours about Hook were true

DWZ rumour was true

Whino

Bench
Sincere question, can anyone think of a rumour about the Panthers in the last few years that *didn’t* turn out to be true?

Moylan was true

Rumours about Hook were true

DWZ rumour was true

Last year the Lurker I think, reported RCG wanted out. Months later he re-signed.

GongPanther

Referee
How many Panthers rumours have come true over the past few years? Heaps. Someone within the club is leaking
They need to scour the club for listening devices. Also turn off microphones off mobiles, laptops, desktops, etc.

You'll be surprised how easy it is to infiltrate when needed.

They were not rumours, as it was knowledge that they were being shopped.

??? Huh?

Go back a few weeks when the DWZ rumour was first floated, people in here were laughing it off. It was rumoured he wanted out to parra well before we knew there was a problem.

Hook was rumoured months in advance, ReadingThePlay on twitter had the info. Everyone in here scoffed at it.

Unless the club officially says something it’s a rumour anyway

InSucToSivE

Juniors
Hey. Seeing as DWZ was released are we still paying part of his salary at the dogs?

I thought seeing as he was released we where not?

tripster

Juniors
What about all the DWZ rumours being that he was going to the Tigers (even the Rothfield piece of yesterday). We all knew he was leaving, but the rumour that he was going to the Tigers was completely off the mark.

There was also the rumour that Nathan was going to leave and join his dad at the Tigers, which was why he was supposedly putting off resigning for the Panthers. Then he resigns well before Hook is sacked.

What about all the DWZ rumours being that he was going to the Tigers (even the Rothfield piece of yesterday). We all knew he was leaving, but the rumour that he was going to the Tigers was completely off the mark.

There was also the rumour that Nathan was going to leave and join his dad at the Tigers, which was why he was supposedly putting off resigning for the Panthers. Then he resigns well before Hook is sacked.

The original rumour was that he was going to the Eels, but the point from the panthers perspective is he was unhappy and leaving.

Re your second point. The panthers met with Ivan Cleary well before Hook was sacked too. That was the whole controversy.

murraymob

Coach
the peachey rumour keeps getting stronger Interesting part is Garth Brennan does not seem to be part of any negotiation .Meninga is running the show

Bob

Juniors
the peachey rumour keeps getting stronger Interesting part is Garth Brennan does not seem to be part of any negotiation .Meninga is running the show
Brennan will be gone soon, there’s a push to give the job to Walters after origin

mxlegend99

Referee
Eels have just got rid of Tim Mannah... possibly to free up a spot for Waqa Blake. The rumours of him leaving seem louder now.

Jennings. Sivo and Blake... Panthers have developed quiet the backline for them.

OldPanther

Coach
Eels have just got rid of Tim Mannah... possibly to free up a spot for Waqa Blake. The rumours of him leaving seem louder now.

Jennings. Sivo and Blake... Panthers have developed quiet the backline for them.

Yeah the club does a lot of charity work in the area.

franklin2323

Immortal

I am still unsure where I sit with the releasing him. Atleast going there he goes to one of the few worse coaches than the 2 he had here. Which will stop him being the beast he potentially is

That and who we replace him with is key for me. Peachey for DWZ I think puts us in front

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I am still unsure where I sit with the releasing him. Atleast going there he goes to one of the few worse coaches than the 2 he had here. Which will stop him being the beast he potentially is

That and who we replace him with is key for me. Peachey for DWZ I think puts us in front

Naden replaces him. Simples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts