What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
Why are the Frizell & Crichton moves a factor? Tigers want to move Reynolds, if Sharks release Moylan, presumably Panthers have room (RCG may be a factor)?

Just what the dude told me. Maybe other players involved. I dunno.

Like I said...Highly unlikely it happens.

If it was good mail, I would have said it was lol.

I'm not confident in this one.

Abacus

Juniors
Just what the dude told me. Maybe other players involved. I dunno.

Like I said...Highly unlikely it happens.

If it was good mail, I would have said it was lol.

I'm not confident in this one.
Nah, all good. Not goin to hold you to it. Just couldn't see the interconnection.

10Grand

Juniors
Sign Api Arrow & Moylan while releasing only Rcg will rock my world..For I Have A Dream to win the Flag in 2020..

martielang

Bench
I think we’re a good chance of getting Moylan. Absolutely no intel to back that up just a gut feeling.

Kinda makes sense as much as I’m against it.

OldPanther

Coach
I think we’re a good chance of getting Moylan. Absolutely no intel to back that up just a gut feeling.

Honestly the way the NRL contracts are handled I assume these things are just done to mess with fans at this point.

I was for adding a ball playing fullback a few weeks ago, but the more I look at it I think hooker is the priority.

Also from what I’ve been reading Moylan hasn’t been in great form.

Although one positive of Moylan returning is it would get To’o involved more. He’d had to do a lot of the kick returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.