What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another embarrassing chapter from our management regarding the handling of Brad Arthur contract issue. It just gets worse and worse.

eel01s

Bench
Glad to see BA extended until 2017.

Given what we have seen over the last few games, there is definitely an improvement given the weaker squad we have at the moment. Next year will be the first year BA has the side he wants.

Avenger

Immortal
Glad to see BA extended until 2017.

Given what we have seen over the last few games, there is definitely an improvement given the weaker squad we have at the moment. Next year will be the first year BA has the side he wants.

I'm glad too but he will be under pressure in 2016. He must make the 8.

Gronk

Staff member
And if we don't make the 8 in 2016?

It's not black and white mate. You can have the best squad yet injuries can f**k your season.

We'll be on the cusp and common sense suggests that we're a strong chance to be semi final contenders.

eel01s

Bench
Well considering we only needed three more wins this season to make the eight (two if we beat Canberra), you would have to think that even if we do suffer injuries next season we are a good chance to make the finals.

Not much excuse next year for mine.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well considering we only needed three more wins this season to make the eight (two if we beat Canberra), you would have to think that even if we do suffer injuries next season we are a good chance to make the finals.

Yeah I agree unless a massive injury toll

Avenger

Immortal
And if we don't make the 8 in 2016?

We make a decision on him mid 2017 and if it seems to stay the same, start again. Go for someone else. In that time he will have 4 seasons. The minimum KPI should be top 8. Don't you agree?

Avenger

Immortal
If we sign Lawrence, I'll cut Stagger's, Bigfella and Hineyrulz lawns in my wife's Dragons jersey and buy them a case of beer each.

I certainly hope we don't sign him.

My wife goes for the Dragons too. Can you include my lawn too? Corner block. Plenty of council property.

Jodeci

Bench
We make a decision on him mid 2017 and if it seems to stay the same, start again. Go for someone else. In that time he will have 4 seasons. The minimum KPI should be top 8. Don't you agree?

If the squad we have assembled for next year, there should be ZERO excuses for not making the 8.

We have a stronger roster than this year and we just missed out.

Out of our 35 man squad, over 30 players have tasted first grade at some stage, that's massive.

I'm not saying to sack the coach if we dont make it in 2016, but if we start slowly in 2017, then it will be only a matter of time before the knives and chopping block are out.

Jodeci

Bench
My wife goes for the Dragons too. Can you include my lawn too? Corner block. Plenty of council property.

Me and my big mouth.

How about if all those I mentioned come to your place and we can all cut it.

Bigfella can do the edges

Stagger can use the blower

Hineyrulz can trim your plants and put wood mulch in your garden beds

I'll bring the Honda and cut all the grass

Grab the garden rake Avenger......

Jodeci

Bench

I agree

T.S Quint

Coach
If Foran/Norman cop long term injuries, we may struggle a bit.
Hopefully we won't have to deal with Junior being out for 9 weeks again.

Delboy

First Grade
Something to watchi on the Footy Show tonite, winger from my grandsons team (also named Seme ) scores 100 metre try agst Mounties .

It's in the league of your own segment, watch the end as he waits for the big 5/8 to come in and the move he makes to score. :)

Gronk

Staff member
Something to watchi on the Footy Show tonite, winger from my grandsons team (also named Seme ) scores 100 metre try agst Mounties .

It's in the league of your own segment, watch the end as he waits for the big 5/8 to come in and the move he makes to score. :)

Sounds great however I can't watch the Footy Show.

Drives me bonkers. :crazy:

Is there a youtube link to the kid's try ?

Status
Not open for further replies.