What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign Lawrence, I'll cut Stagger's, Bigfella and Hineyrulz lawns in my wife's Dragons jersey and buy them a case of beer each.

I certainly hope we don't sign him.
I've got 80 acres up here that need slashing your welcome to come do it.

Gronk

Staff member
I've got 80 acres up here that need slashing your welcome to come do it.

Mate you need one of those sheep on steroids.

0.jpg

Delboy

First Grade
Sounds great however I can't watch the Footy Show.

Drives me bonkers. :crazy:

Is there a youtube link to the kid's try ?

Here it is

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alQOw7fA42k&feature=youtu.be"

Was on the footy Show last night , one of the last things played - no idea why they wait so late for something that's about junior footy. I am not usually up that late :)

Kids name is Seme, major semi final tomorrow .. fingers crossed

Stagger eel

Staff member
Dragons forum have a rumour of hoppa to dragons. But they don't think it is likely

There's a rumor or theory... Call it what you like, that hoppa may head to Melbourne as an exchange for Munster...it would be amazing if true but I just can't see Melbourne releasing a talent like Munster to a rival club

There's a rumor or theory... Call it what you like, that hoppa may head to Melbourne as an exchange for Munster...it would be amazing if true but I just can't see Melbourne releasing a talent like Munster to a rival club

they would let slater go before munster

Bigfella

Coach

It seems massively unlikely doesn't it?

You'd have to say that Munster is already a better player than Hoppa.

Must be on something like a third of the wage, and is much younger.

The swap would be pretty much all downside for Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.