What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
I would be very pleased if Coote decides to leave. I don't see it happening however. He will be lucky to get half what he is on at other clubs.

I agree 100%. If you look at all other NRL clubs I simply cannot find another side who would take Lachlan Coote off our hands. Not that I don't think Lachlan does not have something to offer, but he is a $200K player being paid way overs thanks to our former (mis) management. Our only chance to off load Lachlan would be to the ESL but with the high aussie dollar against the pound even that is an unlikely scenario.

Kilkenny

Coach
True. How many better outside backs do we have in lower grades not used? Satini, Vaivai, Moss, Moylan. All are better then we have used. Yet don't get a run all can do the same as Naiqama and are younger and faster

Satini has a way to go. I went to the Windsor Wolves v Bulldogs game at Lidcombe Oval a couple of weeks back and he had his hands full with his opposite on that afternoon.

Moylan has had a very good season for the Wolves but is not dissimilar to Coote in size and I'm just not sure he has the pace either to be successful in the top flight.

Vaivai is not NRL standard.

If Naiqama was to rediscover his 2011 Knights form then he would surely be in our top side somewhere for 2013.

Copperhead

Juniors
Is he a nutcase like Luke? We need some forwards who aren't scared to actually fire up

Don't think I'd describe him as a nutcase, but he definately has the fire we need. Sparks flew for the 9 minutes of his debut against Souths, before a head clash in a Burgess shoulder charge ended his game. He's a goodun.

age.s

First Grade
I'm hearing Joel Edwards-----> Penrith

I know Knights fans aren't that hot on him but having him and Plum guarding Walsh and Coote would give teams something to think about when driving traffic that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.