What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

born an eel

Bench
Not really pete, but it's the way of the world these days. You don't have to agree with it, but it may help you to be able to accept it. Obviously, it's a world that you don't subscribe to. So be it.
We wouldn't have been priviledged to see Sam Burgess in the NRL this season if not for a payout to his former club. That's the way the world turns sometimes pete.
If you want to continue to live in the 60's, it's your choice pete.

Suity
I thought the last elections were 2 years ago, not 50. So they get elected on a slogan of financial responsibility but it is no longer applicable "these days"?

Add to that the board wanted to spend another $800K at least retaining FM,KK,KI when we all know we needed a half. Speaking of halfs how about spending $850K on one player.

parra pete

Referee
Not really pete, but it's the way of the world these days. You don't have to agree with it, but it may help you to be able to accept it. Obviously, it's a world that you don't subscribe to. So be it.
We wouldn't have been priviledged to see Sam Burgess in the NRL this season if not for a payout to his former club. That's the way the world turns sometimes pete.
If you want to continue to live in the 60's, it's your choice pete.

Suity

$300,000 for Anderson, $200,000 for Orford, $500,000 in court costs...no wonder the Membership fees went up last year.....It's the ordinary bloke on the street forking out the moola...not the players, not the officials.....
Rugby League must be a great game to survive the people who run it....
BTW Give me the sixties anytime. A handshake meant something then....

Suitman

Post Whore
$300,000 for Anderson, $200,000 for Orford, $500,000 in court costs...no wonder the Membership fees went up last year.....It's the ordinary bloke on the street forking out the moola...not the players, not the officials.....

Throw all the figures around that you like pete. I'm saving my judgement and my voting preferences till.....

1. I see the Annual Report.
2. I know who is running for the boards.........

Didn't think it made any difference to you anyway. You don't follow the Eels anymore, do you?

One thing I know for sure.........I bet you sure are looking forward to the 50 mm's or so of rain that you are in for in the next 24 hrs. Great for the local farmers and subsequently, the local economy.

Suity

Pete, did you read the board report that our president posted on parraleagues.com.au ?
if not it's worth the read.

parra pete

Referee
Throw all the figures around that you like pete. I'm saving my judgement and my voting preferences till.....

1. I see the Annual Report.
2. I know who is running for the boards.........

Didn't think it made any difference to you anyway. You don't follow the Eels anymore, do you?

One thing I know for sure.........I bet you sure are looking forward to the 50 mm's or so of rain that you are in for in the next 24 hrs. Great for the local farmers and subsequently, the local economy.

Suity

I do follow the Eels, of course. You can't go Cold Turkey after 50 years..I can't anyway..I just don't SUPPORT them..
I also follow the Raiders and I intend to join as a member this season

As regards the last part..It has been pouring all night, and still raining strongly.. It is a huge WEEKEND for Hay...
We have the National Shearing Championships in town this weekend which has the town completely booked out..Feature is a Cross-Tasman Test between NZ best Shearers and Australia's best. Speed Shear contest on at the Club tonight.

The water issue down these parts have become very heated. Bit scary actually for our little community and places like Griffith, Leeton, Coleambally, Deniliquin, Robinvale, Mildura, Moree and StGeorge (Qld)..The talk is that if the cuts to irrigation come in these places will be obliterated..

parra pete

Referee
Yeah PM..I read it..Interesting wasn't it. Airing all the dirty washing is good for morale. New boys Webb and Matuia must be looking forward to joining up.....

Yeah PM..I read it..Interesting wasn't it. Airing all the dirty washing is good for morale. New boys Webb and Matuia must be looking forward to joining up.....
I agree some things could have been left out. I can see Webby turning upto preseason 150kg after reading that.

I do follow the Eels, of course. You can't go Cold Turkey after 50 years..I can't anyway..I just don't SUPPORT them..
I also follow the Raiders and I intend to join as a member this season

As regards the last part..It has been pouring all night, and still raining strongly.. It is a huge WEEKEND for Hay...
We have the National Shearing Championships in town this weekend which has the town completely booked out..Feature is a Cross-Tasman Test between NZ best Shearers and Australia's best. Speed Shear contest on at the Club tonight.

The water issue down these parts have become very heated. Bit scary actually for our little community and places like Griffith, Leeton, Coleambally, Deniliquin, Robinvale, Mildura, Moree and StGeorge (Qld)..The talk is that if the cuts to irrigation come in these places will be obliterated..

Speaking of Turkeys.... you need a good ol' slappin!! ;-)

Joking Pete .... Joking

Gronk

Staff member
twitter_b.png

nospam09 NRL News

RR: Rumour has it that the Eels have signed boom Roosters prop Martin Kennedy. If true, Roosters fans will be gutted.

Gronk

Staff member
Martin Kennedy (born 20 February, 1989), is an Australian rugby league player for the Sydney Roosters in the NRL competition. He plays as a prop.
He has been named in the team for round 1 of the 2010 NRL season.[1] Kennedy is regarded as one of the best up and coming props in the NRL. He captained the 2007 Australian Schoolboys team, with players such as Daniel Mortimer, Kieran Foran, Jake Friend, Andrew Mccullough and Kevin Proctor on an undefeated tour of New Zealand.

February 20, 1989 (1989-02-20) (age 21) Height 191 cm (6 ft 3 in) Weight 115 kg (18 st 2 lb)

200px-Martin_Kennedy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts