What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Oh well, if they have re-signed him then at least we have forced the price up enough to hurt.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yeah..Rothfield has never been wrong.
As the saying goes - Money talks..but so does Passion.

passion?? call it emotional blackmail...

this is the thread to reveal this so here goes, Rusty is using the "Aboriginal community needs you" card on Sandow and that's the reason he hasn't signed as yet despite agreeing to terms, I believe our head honchos are very concerned at this so it wouldn't surprise me if Sandow does re-sign but please....spare me the passion line!!!

boxhead

First Grade
passion?? call it emotional blackmail...

this is the thread to reveal this so here goes, Rusty is using the "Aboriginal community needs you" card on Sandow and that's the reason he hasn't signed as yet despite agreeing to terms, I believe our head honchos are very concerned at this so it wouldn't surprise me if Sandow does re-sign but please....spare me the passion line!!!

If that's true, that is a disgraceful and shameful act by Rusty. Not so much that it may mean we don't sign him, but more-so that the guy is filling Sandow's head with that kind of crap and using Sandow's youth and committment as emotional bargaining points.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its not as though he's a Redfern local, he's from Qld ffs

Rusty is messing with his head, it was OK to go to Souffs for the money but when someone else offers him more money good old Rusty pulls the race card

what an asshole

unclekane

Juniors
It has been in the media today that Manly a rushing in to resign Hasler as his contract is up at the end of the year and they are worried Panthers are going after him so i reckon that is what Lowe's announcement is............Fingers crossed.:crazy::crazy:

Dutchy

Immortal
It has been in the media today that Manly a rushing in to resign Hasler as his contract is up at the end of the year and they are worried Panthers are going after him so i reckon that is what Lowe's announcement is............Fingers crossed.:crazy::crazy:

No it isn't you goose, he is contracted till the end of 2012, there is a clause though stating he can opt out one year early if he pleases.

ParraSteve

Juniors
nothing that really hasnt been said, just said rusty is trying to get him to stay, if he goes Gower or Finch willl be their halfback :lol:

eels81236

Bench
All is fair in love and war.

Will SK attract any kiwis because of his polynesianness (?). Come play with me, bro. It'll be sweet as, bro. Us fellas, we gotta stick together, bro. We'll get beached as, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.