What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I heard yesterday that Parra are after St Helens' Kyle Eastmond for 2012, i hope he signs for Parra because if he dosen't he will go to RU and that would be awful, he is far too good for that game.

Iv heard it before. Id be very surprised if it were to happen. Im sceptical about English play makers coming here on big money. Defence here is the big difference. For $400k plus, it would be a risk.

Rumour is that Warrington are chasing hard for St Helens star Kyle Eastmond, paving the way for a return to the NRL for Matt King.

boxhead

First Grade
The Warriors do have a bit of a selection problem regarding Mateo.....they can't possibly play him in the back-row, so unless he comes off the bench or they do move him to five-eighth, they will have a bit of a head-ache.

I would gladly welcome James Maloney next year....

Avenger

Immortal
The Warriors do have a bit of a selection problem regarding Mateo.....they can't possibly play him in the back-row, so unless he comes off the bench or they do move him to five-eighth, they will have a bit of a head-ache.

I would gladly welcome James Maloney next year....

Is he a 6 or a 7 ? Personally I would see what Brad Murray can do before going all out for Cronk in 2012. I still reckon Mortimer will be a surprise at 6 for us this year.

The Colonel

Immortal
Maloney is a seven and should never have been let go in the first place...... younger version imo than Orford and a very good organiser. Is only playing at six for the Warriors due to Seymour. Murray will be a good player in twelve months, Maloney is a good player now.

Avenger

Immortal
Maloney is a seven and should never have been let go in the first place...... younger version imo than Orford and a very good organiser. Is only playing at six for the Warriors due to Seymour. Murray will be a good player in twelve months, Maloney is a good player now.

The article is a little ambiguous. Are they linking him to play this year or next year ? PS happy new year Colonel. Are you coming back to Sydney soon or are you indefinitely in the country ?

Last edited:

The Colonel

Immortal
Very unlikely I will be back in Sydney anytime soon mate other than for the odd game..... very happy with the new gigs as is the wife and fam.

The article seems to suggest that it would be for 2012 and that has been reported in the past that we are looking at him for 2012. He did play for the Storm lower grades before tripping off to the Warriors. If he became available for 2011 well that would be quite something.

Avenger

Immortal
Kearney obviously has a connection with him back at the Storm. It could be viable. I think Mateo will be unhappy and restless in NZ. He is no 5/8th. He will not come back here as I reckon Reni will be on fire.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Kearney obviously has a connection with him back at the Storm. It could be viable. I think Mateo will be unhappy and restless in NZ. He is no 5/8th. He will not come back here as I reckon Reni will be on fire.

Reni looks very fit. Although don't know if the gaspers would be doing him much good.

Stagger eel

Staff member

I heard a little rumour that he was very annoyed at the fact that he signed else where before SK signed here..just a rumour jodeci can prob confirm.

I heard a little rumour that he was very annoyed at the fact that he signed else where before SK signed here..just a rumour jodeci can prob confirm.

Well he made the decision. I think Kearney would have been great for Mateo. Any inconsistencies with his game would have been ironed out. Shame to lose such a great talent like that.

Anyone know when the Warriors under 20's half back will be off contract. No he's a gun.

ROGUE

Juniors
Is he a 6 or a 7 ? Personally I would see what Brad Murray can do before going all out for Cronk in 2012. I still reckon Mortimer will be a surprise at 6 for us this year.

Mate a friendly bet of a bottle of rakija or perhaps a case of beer that morts won't be a surprise?

IFR33K

Coach
I don't know if it has been mentioned here yet, but SK is currently trying to sign Chris Tuatara-Morrison for next season. He is the cousin of Jake the muss, in once were warriors.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I don't know if it has been mentioned here yet, but SK is currently trying to sign Chris Tuatara-Morrison for next season. He is the cousin of Jake the muss, in once were warriors.

Jake the muss would add a bit of mongrel to the pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.