What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
will chambers?
He's been the Reds starting No.13 in the past month and looks like getting the gig for this weeks home semi. The tide might have turned for him and the Reds might re-sign him if he keeps his foot on the peddle.

Suitman

Post Whore
He's been the Reds starting No.13 in the past month and looks like getting the gig for this weeks home semi. The tide might have turned for him and the Reds might re-sign him if he keeps his foot on the peddle.

Is that the same as a pedal? ;-)

Suity

caylo

Bench
I'm sure they signed Esi Tonga to play in the centres. I just want a decent winger, David Williams would do great, someone with speed and strength.

I may be wrong but I haven't seen anything from Tonga that suggests he was any better then Vaivai and he may have been a simple replacement. Loko has shown some very good form and we need someone to partner him.

I would happily sign on a quality centre or/and winger, Morgan is up and down and is probably not ready for a full time gig and Atkines is solid but how good would someone like Williams be with genuine speed.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I may be wrong but I haven't seen anything from Tonga that suggests he was any better then Vaivai and he may have been a simple replacement. Loko has shown some very good form and we need someone to partner him.

I would happily sign on a quality centre or/and winger, Morgan is up and down and is probably not ready for a full time gig and Atkines is solid but how good would someone like Williams be with genuine speed.

Very good points. But I think we have our man in Kenny Sio.

caylo

Bench
Very good points. But I think we have our man in Kenny Sio.
Luke Burt will probably retire at the end of next year so we will probably need a replacement.

Last year we had Inu, Grothe, Tahu, Reddy and Burt all vying for 4 spots and they all played their fair share of footy with even wright getting plenty of game time. Having options isn't a bad idea

Eels Dude

Coach
Luke Burt will probably retire at the end of next year so we will probably need a replacement.

Last year we had Inu, Grothe, Tahu, Reddy and Burt all vying for 4 spots and they all played their fair share of footy with even wright getting plenty of game time. Having options isn't a bad idea

We definately need the backup. We still have Walker, Etu and Atkins contracted for next year. Not sure about Morgan. But the problem we have with outside backs is they are all fringe first graders really.

MrT

Juniors
Did you see his defence on monday? He almost got trampled over close to our line. For a big man he's weak. Walker played in the centres a much harder place to defend and did well. I must say he's superb under the high ball though

eels81236

Bench
I believe Hoppa will be signing a deal with Manly giving them first and last right of refusal upon his return. Apparently they will be giving him a fitness and diet program for the time that he is away, whether he signs or not. Nice blokes.

ROGUE

Juniors
Nrl rumours on Twitter stated that Ogre wants a return to the nrl and we're tipped to be the favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.